on 21 November 2013
I purchased this ironing board to use in my sewing room instead of having to lug the full size one up and downstairs all the time. It is very compact when folded and I can use it this way to press my quilted blocks. It is very sturdy when opened up and stays in place. It is an ideal solution for me and I would recommend it to anyone who needs to iron/press in a small area.
on 26 July 2015
This is actually better than I expected and closely approximates a full sized board in function. It looks and feels quite sturdy: the ironing surface is extremely well padded and smooth: unlike with cheaper or inferior products, this board leaves no grid patterns on the ironed clothes. I'm actually very impressed by the feeling of solidity of the unit. It works fine for shirt ironing, as long as you work around the obvious design compromises inherent with a compact foldable board. Once packed, it is extremely compact and can be easily carried or hidden away anywhere.

Overall a great buy at the price, and does exactly what I needed. Two negatives worth mentioning:
-the thin metal iron rest is useless, because when you place your iron on it, the whole board loses stability and folds on itself. A simple clip to lock the board into open position when in use would have solved this;
-the board emits a particuarly unpleasant smell. I hope airing it for a few days/weeks will allow to get rid of this.
on 6 March 2015
I wasn't allowed to have a full sized one, so i got this one. It does the job but you have to keep moving the sections of clothes around so you can iron it all well. Its no substitute for a full-sized ironing board. But I'm used it now. It does fold up very small which is great for tucking it away somewhere. Easy to assemble and use. The bit i the middle doesn't line up but I have not found that this is a problem and does not leave a crease line on the garment. Its a good product that I will continue to use, but I would not buy it again.
on 6 July 2013
I purchased this as i have no room for a normal ironing board this item is perfect size and a funky design easy to put up and down and small enoughg to pack away in a small space. Ideal for anyone with little space at home
on 26 August 2016
Great for someone like me who hates ironing, mainly because of the hassle of setting up the ironing board.
This is small, portable and it has a nice cow print. Though a little inconvenient for larger button-up shirts, I find that this ironing board makes the task easier and faster.
on 12 April 2015
Good size, and sturdy construction; I use this for pressing cotton patchwork pieces, and was extremely pleased until I accidentally had my iron at 'max' rather than 'cotton', resulting in the melting of the top fabric referred to elsewhere. Good product, but watch your iron temperature!
on 1 March 2015
This looks great. Was a helpful little tool to do ironing and folded away easily in limited accommodation space. However when the iron fell or touched the pretty table top on the ironing table it melted the top away. It came away on the iron and later ruined a shirt. Great table but the material is too cheap and cannot withhold heat of an iron. If they could improve this design fault this ironing table would be fantastic. Such a neat idea. Everything else about this is great!
on 13 June 2015
Fantastic sturdy folding ironing board and worth every penny invaluable and so easy to store takes no room up at all. Great delivery no problems at and came spot on time and well packaged funnily enough I've seem to enjoy ironing now no more lugging large cumbersome ironing board anymore
on 2 August 2015
Excellent item - very convenient if you don't have much space. I've used mine frequently since it arrived. I would say it is relatively strong. The only downside is it can be a bit unstable - perhaps a hook/hinge could have been attached to stop it from spontaneously folding if the iron is placed in the holding bars. Otherwise very useful.
on 6 September 2014
Used this on vacation & working away from home a few times.
Rigid design when erected, collapsing to a not-to-bulky size when folded up.
Its weight lets you know its in the baggage when packed but I would rather that than creased clothes.
Padding is superb - not thin.