on 26 October 2012
Really nice elegant watch. I'm enjoying the slim nature and have received many compliments already. Also the delivery was very fast. I used the free standard delivery and still received my item within less than 2days. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 10 April 2013
I am delighted with my new Rotary watch. The watch is really ultra slim and the bracelet was a bit too large and I took it to the jeweller and have some links removed. I wear it everyday. It's elegant and look beautiful.
I am sad that the guarantee card is not stamped by the shop..
on 4 January 2013
Bought as a gift for my wife at half the price Hinds the jewelers are asking. This is a really nice item but be prepared to have to remove bracelet links as the bracelet is really long.
on 5 December 2015
Bought this a while ago - but only getting round to reviewing now! I wear this all the time, and it looks brand new. It has a mother of pearl type face, with little diamantes in place of numers. I don't see how anyone would be disappointed with this watch - nice size face too!
on 21 November 2012
it is quite nice and lightweight, compared to my previous watch. unfortunately, no date dial. It goes with many outfits.