on 27 April 2017
A little smaller than I thought from the ad!!
on 14 December 2014
Nice watch bought as a gift. Lovely clear face. Deceptive on the website as to how large the face is. Not as large in reality. Otherwise happy with this purchase.
on 7 January 2011
I bought this lovely little watch for my wife ( she picked it!). This the latest Rotary watch I've bought for her as Rotary is her favourite brand. Every one I've bought has pleased her and all are working even though some are now quite old.
This is a really pretty item and the price paid via Amazon is approx. £25 cheaper than the same watch in a local jewellers' window. An excellent buy.
on 28 December 2013
I bought this on a lightning deal after I missed another Rotary. Even without the deal, this was great value. Being a bit of a chunky watch fan, it took me a while to work out the clasp mechanism (!) but it's actually fairly standard for nice watches!
I was really thrilled that this was waterproof, I had a Rotary watch for my 16th birthday (quite a long time ago!) and it bothered me that it was only splash proof so I didn't wear it much. My plan for this watch was to wear it for special occasions but it's so nice, I want to wear it all the time.
As you'd expect, the date/time adjustment knob (is there a word for it?) was a little stiff but that's fine. It keeps good time and looks elegant. The face is very clear and the mother of pearl is really pretty. It would have been nice to have a strap adjustment tool included but I suppose a trip to the jewellers is in order.
A lovely, stunning watch that makes me feel special wearing it.
on 31 January 2014
I bought this watch , having read all other reviews , and I was very pleased with it . Unfortunately , the face size and strap length were way too big for my wrist , which measures 6 inches and I , sadly , had to send it back . Even if the strap had been altered , the balance of where the catch was , would have unbalanced the fixture.

I contacted the Help desk as the suggestions to Return did not fit my circumstances. I live on island and couldn't travel to the mainland to drop off at a Collection point and I didn't want to use Yodel
I was told to put a copy of all paperwork with bar codes into the package and then place the bar coded information and address labels on the outside of the box and post it on. Once I had done so , I was asked to advise Amazon of the cost of Postage and I would receive a refund All well and good and I did just that , receiving confirmation that the refund had been made for postage only.

I was checking my E mails later and came across an advice regarding the Refund of the cost of the watch.
When I read it , I found that I was NOT being refunded the £64.00p I had paid BUT WAS being refunded £54.99pence .
The break down od refund told me that the cost of TAX and the refund of postal was being retained , which meant that I was down £9.01pence .

I contacted Help desk again and was informed that , even though I had returned the watch within given time , I was liable to the other charges and those charges were then taken from the total cost.

I explained that I had received a refund for postal [ £ 3.00P] already and that , if I bought an item and returned it , then I would not expect to be penalised by having to pay Taxes on something I had returned.

I used the example of buying an item from a High Street store and returning it . I would certainly not expect to receive any less than the fullest price and certainly would not expect to have to have that amount reduced because of other costs.

After some considerable time , I managed to have the £9.01 pence refunded and added to the £54.99 pence to give a full refund.

I again checked my mal to find that I had been granted the refund as a Courtesy payment , as if this was being done as a favour ... one of those favours you get with the suggestion that it was a one off and the ethos wasn't really agreed with .

It may well have been one of the stock replies , per forma ,but it did make me bristle a bit as I do think this particular policy is wrong
So , Amazonites out there , double check the REFUND policies , and any E mails showing a refund as what you think you might get might well may turn out to be something completely different to how Amazon sees it.
on 18 April 2012
Very pleased with this purchase. The watch is a stunning timepiece. The only complaint I have is that the bracelet
is extremely difficult to undo for whatever reason, apart from that A****
on 22 December 2013
I am so pleased with this watch. I wanted a classy watch that would be ok for everyday but smart enough for evenings out and this certainly fits the bill. The fastening takes some getting used to but after a couple of days, I have no problem with it. So on the whole good quality watch at a good price.
on 15 January 2014
I am really delighted with this beautiful watch. I bought ot for myself, mainly using a gift voucher. It is really stunning and the quality is very good! I read other reviews and noted that some people found the clasp difficult to get used to, I had no problem with this, so this also pleased me.
I would certainly recommend this watch, to anyone wanting quality, and style!
on 15 January 2014
Rotary Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial delivered when expected. As I have always worn Rotary watches, had high expectations. Looks very impressive, but found the clasp difficult to open at first. It has taken two weeks' wearing to open more easily. Very reliable time-keeping and now very happy with it.
on 4 March 2014
My watch arrived promptly and on the same day wearing it the strap came away from the watch itself and, luckily, it fell on a carpet. The bar which holds the strap to the watch was nowhere to be found and as it is not possible to see where it fits on I returned the watch. A replacement came the next day and, so far, is OK. I had to have the strap shortened because it was far too long for my wrist (my wrist is not that small but it was still too long). The strap fastening takes a bit of getting used to and is really stiff, but I imagine if it was any easier it could come apart too easily and be lost.The cost of shortening the strap was £9.99 so that had to be added to the overall price of the watch. Overall, it is a lovely looking watch and I am really pleased with it.