Good watch for the 50 pounds I paid but don't be fooled by the photo into thinking the face is pink. It isn't. It's very attractive, close up, but looks plain white from any distance.

One other point. The bracelet doesn't open completely. To be able to slip it over your hand onto your wrist, you have to be prepared to wear it as quite a loose fit on the wrist, like any bracelet. I took enough links out to make it a fairly tight fit but had to put two back.
on 19 September 2013
I bought this as a 30th birthday gift for my daughter. She is absolutely delighted and wears it all the time. The high quality of Rotary watches means reliability and this is a good examply. The face is not as pink as shown, but is a subtle mother-of-pearl.
on 2 January 2014
Bought this to replace a fault watch, quite pleased with it though not altogether sure of the bracelet. The dial is lovely and not as pink as the picture suggests. All in all for every day use am happy with my purchase
on 19 August 2011
The watch arrive almost next day, beautifully gift wrapped. This is an excellent company which I would definitely recommend. My daughter was delighted with the watch.
on 3 September 2013
Got this watch from my parents for my 18th its perfect for me as it is durable enough for every day wear yet also looks modern and elegant if your going out, its very comfortable and I can swim in it. Don't be deceived by the pink face! it must be flash or something from the camera, my watch face is a white pearl sort of color. all in all an awesome watch worth the money.
on 15 January 2014
Recently purchased this watch from Amazon. It arrived two days early. The watch is a pearlescent white from a distance but up close it has a beautiful colour. It feels heavy on the wrist which I love and it is a bit baggy, which is also good as I can still move my wrist without constriction. The clasp is nicely concealed and the links are very smooth and comfortable on the skin. The best watch I have ever bought, would definitely recommend!
on 15 February 2014
It's a rotary and it it has a nice feel. The face isn't as shiny as I would expect of mother of pearl, but worth the 'deal' price I paid. I'm not sure I would pay the current price (£83) but the price varies quite a lot . . . watch and buy when it's where you want it.
on 30 December 2013
The clasp is a little stiff but it is a very presentable watch and clear. No it isn't pink which suit me!
on 29 December 2013
It's my first rotary watch and goes with any other items of jewellery I wear Would normally wear gold due to allergy but now can actually wear other elements.
Highly recommend this item.
on 9 January 2014
Small as it looks in the picture ,very elegant ,my husband bought it as a late Christmas present .I recommend to others