on 3 January 2014
The watch is lovely, seems to keep time etc and looks like a Michael kors watch however I have had it reviewed by a watch shop (stockists of Michael kors) who state it isn't genuine. Unimpressed since it cost a similar price to the real watch.
22 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 November 2014
I purchased this watch for my daughters 14th birthday present, it worked for about 3 months, then stopped, I thought it was the battery but it wasn't, I sent it to 2 places who could not repair it....... I could not return it because the policy was only for 6 weeks after purchase......AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 14 March 2014
Not happy with the fact that there wasn't a guarantee/warranty for the watch?? You dont buy a watch like that without a warranty surely??
on 20 November 2014
Fake, sold at similar price to real ones so an absolute disgrace! Do not buy!
on 10 December 2013
Purchased for my girlfriend's christmas- it looks brilliant! It is quite heavy but I like that about it, looks sturdy and very classy. Lovely Rose gold finish and I am sure it will make a great christmas gift for anyone.
on 10 February 2014
Watch purchased was checked by local jeweller and was "a very good fake" in their words.
So buyer beware if you want a quality fake watch for half the price of original then go for it. Just don't believe their response to their most asked question
"is it genuine?" It's a no from me!
on 5 March 2014
I brought this watch for my Girlfriend in January 2014 as she originally wanted one for christmas.
The watch itself looks lovely and she loved it also. However the watch stopped ticking after 1 week!!! I have had the battery changed twice by two different watch shops and its still doesn't work!!
It seems I was sold a faulty watch. Would like to exchange it ASAP as although the price is good, I wouldn't of brought the watch if it advertised the fact it will only last a week!!
on 10 April 2014
Thought it might be to good to be true, £113 compared to £230 in the shops, but I took a punt as a gift for the GF, on first inspection it looked great, however after a half day use, the rose gold started to wear off, a few of my friends have ordered other ones in gold and rose gold with similar issues, so price must be reflected in the watch having a defect. Ended up sending it back got a full refund in 2 days so great customer service there. I would just got into a local store and buy one and pay the extra money. Purchased same watch and had no issues from beaverbrooks. its a shame as watch itself is nice for a fashion highstreet one.
on 20 May 2014
Great watch and delivered very quickly. I had it checked by jewellers at The Watchshop and the watch is genuine. I ordered one from The Watchshop at the same time to compare and they were identical, the packaging everything.

I contacted AMAZON before I purchased the watch to see if they could confirm the item was genuine and they did confirm it was in fact a genuine Michael Kors watch.

So if your unsure about buying this because of the price don't be I would recommend.

Also you have 1 years warranty. I would put pictures of the packaging on but it doesn't seem to allow me, but I can confirm it came with the full Michael Kors packaging and booklet. Brown leather box lid and base.
on 22 February 2016
Brilliant looking watch...... Sadly my wife 40th Birthday was messed up when the crown on the watch came away when trying to change the date or time.. The seller did not stamp the warranty book or would reply to my emails.