on 3 March 2014
I really loved this song from the movie. I also really loved the film, cause I normally a princesses fan but this film change my mind. Elsa is my favourite character out of the film because it proves that you don't need a man in your life to be happy and to be who you really are. I would recommend this to friends and family. It is a brilliant film.
on 4 January 2014
Idina Menzel, otherwise known from her part in the Musical WICKED, has the most wonderful voice. We heard this song for the first time on New Years Day when we went to see Frozen in 3D ( amazing ) as a family at the cinema.....we immediately said afterwards to each other how wonderful the music was, it will be a future classic no doubt at all !! Hubby found this as soon as we got home, we may go back and get the full album yet, but this song is AMAZING !! Feels like you are in a Broadway Show ,she has such a powerful voice when needed, but really connects with the character.....enchanting song, just like the film !! Disney have got some really powerful songs, so well written and performed in this movie and this is certainly one of them ! Would recommend to anyone who saw the film and liked the music, have played it in the car no end .....magical.
on 16 March 2014
I had just returned from taking my great niece to see the film Frozen and I couldn't get this song out of my head, only one thing to do, buy it. Before going into the film I had thought I would not like the song and as I am a big U2 fan and I was disappointed U2 had lost out to Let It Go in the best song category at the Oscars but by the end of the first verse and a belter of a chorus, I was a convert, it's a great song, beautifully sung and a little reminiscent of another Idina Menzel classic Defying Gravity. Another classic Disney song.
on 17 December 2014
Despite hearing of the movie, I have never actually seen it and, it was only today I managed to listen to this track in full.

As a musician/composer, all I can say is, this one of the most superb songs I have heard in a long time. Technically, it's very simple in its construction, which gives it its strength. Idina Menzel carries the song with effortless ease and puts in a lot of emotion, which gives greater significance to the very clever lyric.

It's also so refreshing to hear the pianist play with emotion. Unlike some tracks which sound as if Asimo the robot is at the keyboard.

In all, a superb, well crafted work which children and adults will adore.
on 16 January 2016
Great, loved the movie this is the main song for me, I bought it, I listen to it and it sounds good over my HiFi streamed by my amazon Fire Tv. For me this is the better version of this song. She has a wonderful and powerful at times voice. I have looked for other work of this singer after hearing seeing this movie.
on 25 July 2015
You've got to love it really. Rousing, rebellious, inspiring, uplifting, and ultimately empowering, its the ultimate theme for the outsider. Virtually everyone can relate to its message, hence its global success. If you don't already know all the lyrics, where have you been for the last two years??
on 25 June 2014
Having watched the DVD of Frozen, twice now, I have been absolutely fascinated by it (and that's from an old grey hair!) The animation effects and life that it sends out is by far the best thing I have found in years(Stick Game Of Thrones somewhere else')
The song is so catching and lively that I think I must be singing it just as much as my grandchildren. If you have not seen the film get there.
on 3 June 2014
On first hearing I wasn't that struck, but it's definitely a song that stays with you - as many parodies and condemnations on YouTube will confirm. Ms Menzel sings passionately and defiantly about how to cope with the criticism from others and the fear of criticism - let it go.
on 2 November 2014
Who wont be singing let it go this Christmas? And they'll be singing it for years to come.

It's a brilliant song from a brilliant Disney Movie.

#Let It Go, Let It go, can't hold it back anymore ...#
on 22 February 2014
This is THE song of the movie when Elsa accepts and explores her power that has been kept hidden for so many years. Amazing song, brilliant movie, Disney at it's best. Grab a child and go see it i guarantee you'll be humming this one for weeks. Love it.