on 17 December 2014
Despite hearing of the movie, I have never actually seen it and, it was only today I managed to listen to this track in full.

As a musician/composer, all I can say is, this one of the most superb songs I have heard in a long time. Technically, it's very simple in its construction, which gives it its strength. Idina Menzel carries the song with effortless ease and puts in a lot of emotion, which gives greater significance to the very clever lyric.

It's also so refreshing to hear the pianist play with emotion. Unlike some tracks which sound as if Asimo the robot is at the keyboard.

In all, a superb, well crafted work which children and adults will adore.
on 16 March 2014
I had just returned from taking my great niece to see the film Frozen and I couldn't get this song out of my head, only one thing to do, buy it. Before going into the film I had thought I would not like the song and as I am a big U2 fan and I was disappointed U2 had lost out to Let It Go in the best song category at the Oscars but by the end of the first verse and a belter of a chorus, I was a convert, it's a great song, beautifully sung and a little reminiscent of another Idina Menzel classic Defying Gravity. Another classic Disney song.
One person found this helpful
on 3 March 2014
I really loved this song from the movie. I also really loved the film, cause I normally a princesses fan but this film change my mind. Elsa is my favourite character out of the film because it proves that you don't need a man in your life to be happy and to be who you really are. I would recommend this to friends and family. It is a brilliant film.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2016
Great, loved the movie this is the main song for me, I bought it, I listen to it and it sounds good over my HiFi streamed by my amazon Fire Tv. For me this is the better version of this song. She has a wonderful and powerful at times voice. I have looked for other work of this singer after hearing seeing this movie.
on 25 June 2014
Having watched the DVD of Frozen, twice now, I have been absolutely fascinated by it (and that's from an old grey hair!) The animation effects and life that it sends out is by far the best thing I have found in years(Stick Game Of Thrones somewhere else')
The song is so catching and lively that I think I must be singing it just as much as my grandchildren. If you have not seen the film get there.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 July 2017
Not much elsa you can say about this track accept, if your little one still hasn't seen "Frozen" yet, purchase and download this track now, ready for when they do.
on 25 July 2015
You've got to love it really. Rousing, rebellious, inspiring, uplifting, and ultimately empowering, its the ultimate theme for the outsider. Virtually everyone can relate to its message, hence its global success. If you don't already know all the lyrics, where have you been for the last two years??
on 18 May 2017
What can one say? Disney meets show tunes, and we get a whole biography in a song - with added irony for those who've seen the movie. And a planet full of small girls will be realising what they missed for years to come.
on 8 November 2014
downloaded for my daughter who is obsessed with frozen like all kids. had the pleasure of having it on repeat throughout the whole weekend. she now knows all the words off by heart. easy to download and also easy to copy to disk for her own cd player. will be using the service again.
on 13 April 2014
Having heard Idina Menzel's music before (from Wicked) I had to buy this song, but not just because of this. Let it go is such a powerful and beautiful song with a strong voice bringing it to life. Very few songs bring out so many emotions in me all at once and this is one of them. Idina Menzel's amazing vocals convey the emotions that Elsa is feeling perfectly. Simply put, an epic song.