Customer reviews

on 18 May 2017
What can one say? Disney meets show tunes, and we get a whole biography in a song - with added irony for those who've seen the movie. And a planet full of small girls will be realising what they missed for years to come.
on 9 April 2017
love it
on 27 June 2017
Great
on 18 October 2015
This is a great song really glad I bought it
on 9 February 2015
A great childrens film with great music
on 27 June 2016
What can i say. Let it go...
on 23 May 2015
Love this song
on 13 November 2014
on 4 January 2014
Idina Menzel, otherwise known from her part in the Musical WICKED, has the most wonderful voice. We heard this song for the first time on New Years Day when we went to see Frozen in 3D ( amazing ) as a family at the cinema.....we immediately said afterwards to each other how wonderful the music was, it will be a future classic no doubt at all !! Hubby found this as soon as we got home, we may go back and get the full album yet, but this song is AMAZING !! Feels like you are in a Broadway Show ,she has such a powerful voice when needed, but really connects with the character.....enchanting song, just like the film !! Disney have got some really powerful songs, so well written and performed in this movie and this is certainly one of them ! Would recommend to anyone who saw the film and liked the music, have played it in the car no end .....magical.
on 3 March 2014
I really loved this song from the movie. I also really loved the film, cause I normally a princesses fan but this film change my mind. Elsa is my favourite character out of the film because it proves that you don't need a man in your life to be happy and to be who you really are. I would recommend this to friends and family. It is a brilliant film.