1,866

on 15 January 2014
The movie is amazing. The soundtrack is a 'must have'. The songs really get you hooked and stay with you!
on 14 December 2013
I love Disney and this music is so beautiful and it is amazing to get not just the usual 20 tracks but over 50! A must have for a Disney soundtrack collection.
44 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2013
Absolutely beautiful soundtrack! I bought it as soon as I got home from watching the film! Totally worth the money! It has been on repeat for days!
on 11 January 2014
I bought it as a Christmas present for my wife. When i ordered it the delivery date was very close to Christmas so unsure if it would arrive in time. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived in a few days.
The wife and kids have seen the movie twice and love the music.
Thank you.
on 7 July 2016
The kids love this and it is a must for all the kids who learn the songs. My two love it so much that the cd is going luckily I got it ripped with amazon so I have a copy that cannot die on me.
As a musician I love the fact that it is not just the songs but also the soundtrack music so the kids can listen to that too if they want. My daughter especially like listening to these and linking them in with the story that she knows.
Another think to note whilst amazon are good at fast delivery the rip option delivers within seconds and so is perfect for a last minute problem solver. Now I am on the look out for other Disney films soundtracks.
on 24 April 2016
I could sing every single song of this album. Not though choice, but from my 2 year old insisting on it being played in the car!
OI do think it's a great album though from a brilliant film.
It has all the tracks off the movie in the same order they're sang.
Typical Disney. Great catchy songs that even after hearing them for the millionth time you still find yourself singing along!
Let It Go is of course the favourite and my 2 year old insists it is "her" song.
Good value for money if you like a bit of a sing song with the kids!
on 14 January 2014
Really quick dispatch which meant I could listen to the brilliant songs in no time! I've pre ordered the film as well from amazon after seeing it at the cinema. Love the film and love the songs!
on 7 March 2016
Granddaughter enthralled with Frozen products and films. We loved the original soundtrack but the additional tracks of other singers delivering the songs in their 'style' was not to my taste. I enjoy listening to a voice which is pitch perfect, melodic and sings the song as it should be sung, not the vocal 'acrobatics' that turn an otherwise lovely song into some kind of vocal gymnastic version. Hence four stars.
on 18 July 2015
Oh my lordy, my daughter nearly broke all the windows in her room, when she opened this up at Xmas. Not because her singing is awful, in fact, she is a beautiful little singer, no, it was because she was really hoping that Father Christmas put this in her stocking and no time would be too early to play it, so sorry neighbours, I know it was 6.50 in the morning, but I`m sure you will understand why ! ! Unfortunately, die to the manufacturing of this being so good, it is still being played on a regular basis and 7 months down the line, my daughter now knows every word from every song on the cd, as do us all, including my husband.
on 26 December 2014
Problem with disc only discovered few weeks after purchase will not play in car but will play on all other players in the house, no problem with any other discs in car at all and have tried in 2 cars players. Still kids love it and dance about at home, I've downloaded it for free on Kindle from amazon cloud and they take that in car