on 7 July 2016
The kids love this and it is a must for all the kids who learn the songs. My two love it so much that the cd is going luckily I got it ripped with amazon so I have a copy that cannot die on me.
As a musician I love the fact that it is not just the songs but also the soundtrack music so the kids can listen to that too if they want. My daughter especially like listening to these and linking them in with the story that she knows.
Another think to note whilst amazon are good at fast delivery the rip option delivers within seconds and so is perfect for a last minute problem solver. Now I am on the look out for other Disney films soundtracks.
on 5 January 2018
All 9 songs from the film plus the Demi Lovato version of Let it go. Then 22 instrumental score tracks (!) which are nice but quite long and the kids get a bit bored. My older child likes trying to match them up with the sections of the film but we haven't listened to them all as they prefer the songs to sing along too.
on 8 April 2017
A good fun item that everyone can enjoy, children and grown ups alike. Would also make a very good gift. My children loved it.
on 17 March 2017
The CD arrived safely and well packed. It was as I expected and I have enjoyed listening to it. Thank you.
on 2 March 2017
Quick dispatch Great cd pleased with product would recommend seller
on 18 December 2017
My 4yr old daughter really enjoys watching it
on 15 March 2017
item as described and delivery was quick
on 31 March 2017
lovely collection of additional songs.
on 2 August 2017
Kids Love it. Not a massive fan myself.
on 4 August 2017