on 18 January 2014
Amazing! this compliments the PS4 so well. Graphics on par with PS3! When used as extra screen it's as good as PS4! A must for any serious gamer.
on 10 February 2014
the deal was perfect for me go it with my left over christmas money delivery was next day even though I didnt ask for it the console itself is a nice little unit perfect sort of size, the screen is the best ive ever seen on any portable device, loading times are sometimes a little slow but then again transfering from an sd card always is the games for it are a litle steep for me for the most part although im a student so I would say that, being able to get old ps1 and psp games is great, one if the only things is its not the most portable portable you need a case to take it anywhere
on 13 April 2014
There's not really much I can say about this other than it is an absolute bargain.

If you buy the Vita on it's own. You will need to buy a separate memory card, all the games you want, etc etc.

In this bundle you get a memory card and a bunch of games to get you started. Including 2 vita games (LittleBigPlanet and Wipeout) which are both fantastic. The other games are also pretty fun. Ratchet and Clank is great especially, even though it is an older title.

If you want the vita, can't get any better value for money than this bundle.
on 23 February 2014
Great bundle that is sure to keep the nephews happy and entertained for ages!
Easy to set up and being a Sony product, it pretty much speaks for itself.
on 23 February 2014
Since I only really bought this for traveling, I've been watching films and playing games on it even in my spare time. I just love it.
on 7 April 2014
I was looking to get a vita before the new silm version with the inferior screen came out, this seemed like the best deal, the vita is the most powerful handheld on the market and although it doesn't have the best games it still has quite a few gems like Final Fantasy x and Persona.

I rate it 3 stars due to the button layout being too cramped and the fact it uses proprietary format memory cards which are very expensive compared to things like microSD.
on 24 January 2014
The console is fantastic. Despite the product being listed as the WiFi model, I received the WiFi and 3G model.

I confess, I haven't had the chance to sample too many of the games that came in the bundle yet. Lemmings was disappointing - it is a PSP version, not a Vita version, and the controls were not optimised for Vita. LittleBigPlanet is good. I haven't tried any of the racers. But its a 10 game bundle, some of them are going to be hit and miss.

Remote play for the PS4 works really well. This is the main reason I bought the Vita, so that I could keep gaming whilst my significant other watches her reality TV programs.

However, I have been loving the games which are currently free to PSN+ subscribers. I strongly recommend that, if you have a Playstation+ account, and are considering a Vita purchase, that you log on and "purchase" (for free) everything you can on the monthly freebies list. If and when you get a Vita, those games will be free to download. This got me started with some cracking Triple A games right out of the bat. In fact, I have been playing these most of all.

For the price, this is the bundle you want.
on 13 January 2014
this was great value product, my grandson was delighted that santa brought this to him, also the game which were included were a bonus, as one of them was on the santa list too. two birds with one stone and at a great price. Delivery was great. Excellent
on 4 February 2014
This was brought as a to go on a 6 hour flight
And it did the trick works great has the advantage of the wifi this is also how you buy the games
My son also has a nintendo dsi he has a hard choice as he loves both
on 28 January 2014
i choose this rating because i recieved everything the packet said, my son are very happy with it. well done pack.
the vita was very good protect it and arribed on time for my son christmas present