Customer reviews

Panasonic RPTCM125EK Headphone with Microphone - Black
Colour: Black|Change

on 2 September 2016
Top quality pair of earphones. For the price they are some of the best that I have had. If you are considering wether to upgrade from Apple's basic earphones dont waste your time hesitating, just buy them.

Fit - they are so comfortable to wear, I can leave them in for extended periods of time and not even feel that they are there. They also stay in my ears very well, the shape of the ear bud tip is oval compared to circular so I find that helps. I haven't been running with them yet but have tried to shake them out of my ears and they remained firmly in place.

Sound - for the price the sound quality is great. Good lows and mids, and the bass is good, but don't expect anything seriously good. I wouldn't say they were as good as the Sony MDR EX650AP, but then again they are a whole £40 cheaper.

Build quality - they are all plastic, so I'm not sure how they will last. From first impressions though they do week durable. The cable is cheap wirey plastic and seems to tangle a little, bit nowhere near as much as apple earphones.

Overall great everyday earphones.
on 6 September 2017
great if you are only listening to music. I couldn't believe the sound quality of these when I listened to my favourite pink floyd songs.. for the price the earpieces cant be beaten..
however, this one is with the microphone. and one of the most terrible ones I have every owned.. have been using them for 3 days at the time of writing this review and have done about 7 calls to various number local and overseas and every single person has complained that they cant hear me clearly or there is too much background disturbance.. I will be returning these and buying the ones that are earphone only without the microphone.. probably will have to buy a separate one for calls as these are not the answer for that..
but just for the music quality they are excellent..
One last thing is the build quality is not great and they do feel that they might break soon.. you've been warned..
if you just want to listen to music.. then go for the ones without the microphone.. if a microphone is necessary , look elsewhere.. these wont cut it ..
on 12 June 2017
great fit and very good sound, I've been using these for years, the bass is especially good, haven't had a better one in an in-ear headphones and tried many different brands. They are very noise-reducing too so I use them as earplugs on public transport even if not listening to music.
on 23 May 2017
Nice sound, have them for like 7 months, which in my case is pretty long for headphones that price. Will buy again.
on 5 February 2017
The version of these earphones without the mike is my go-to because the sound quality is great, they last long and they're cheap.
These started to falter after a week.
on 1 September 2017
Well they last longer than Betron ones.Sound is perfectly acceptable with no clear loss of any frequencies.
on 12 June 2017
amazing, nothing to fault!, came so quickly too, would buy again
on 21 September 2017
Bought this headphone first in 2011 which works amazing and bought this same product again which is still better than any other headphones in this budget.
on 5 May 2017
Nice V-shaped sound. Solid bass. Build quality is meh, but that's to be expected at this price point. Mine broke after 8 months of use, were still worth it.
on 12 April 2017
Awesome little headphones for the price. I use for dogwalking mostly listening to podcasts but the sound is good mic seems fine to take calls and the cable is relatively long and does not seem to get tangled a lot