Customer reviews

LEGO Super Heroes 76018: Hulk Lab Smash
Price:£65.60+ £4.39 shipping

on 11 January 2015
with Lego & Super Hero's you can't go far wrong. Instructions were easy to follow, usual high standards from LEGO. The only thing that was super fiddly was putting on the extra little stickers. My boy really wanted HULK and this was a good buy getting the green guy, a base to smash and some extra characters. Just make sure you don't give HULK too much of a smash free reign!
on 2 January 2015
I bought this for my grandson. He (with help from dad) built it on Boxing day - it took a while, but was a great experience and learning tool for both of them - especially patience for dad!
He has played with it and loves it, what more can you ask!
on 3 April 2016
As with all Lego, I bought this as a gift and then didn't want to give it away. My nephew loves it, it has lots of mini figures with it and the hulk is smashing (sorry)-although my favourite is MODOK.Would buy again for someone else if I could guarantee I would part with it.
on 5 June 2014
A gift for my son im sure he will love this, Quite a few characters most only available in this set, very good.
on 18 January 2016
Its Lego, you cant go wrong. My boy has a number of sets. Amazon pries make it more affordable to keep up with the demand. Loved the characters in this set, especially HULK..
on 26 February 2015
I love this set because when ever I play with it, I always do great games with it. A warning to everyone is that it is very delicate! but it could just be my building skills. Ha! :)
on 6 February 2015
This is one of the toys my son has not put down since christmas, the fact the toy is made for the hulk character to demolish is giving hours of amusement. Well made, delivery was timely, very pleased all round.
on 18 May 2015
Good set but as with all lego it just seems expensive for what it actually is, the kids love it so thats the main thing
on 4 July 2014
My Son adores Lego and super heros so this is the perfect Gift!
on 5 January 2015
I purchased this item for my 5 year old grand son for christmas, he loves it very Much into the hulk, very happy.