on 21 January 2015
Perfect for the tablet and spot on description
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 25 January 2014
Bought for the Lonovo Yoga 10 which has since been returned as faulty, this is a hard, fabric-covered slip case which comes with a cheap and nasty screen protector. If it were leather, £30 would be a reasonable price to pay but this is over-priced by about 50% although another in a different colourway costs almost half as much again. You can buy better and less expensive cases that would work just as well without having to pay for the impressed but unimpressive branding.

As for the screen protector, it is correctly sized although there appears to be a second redundant cut-out for an absent feature that may exist on another (yet to be released) version. Despite taking all the normal steps and some additional ones to remove dust and fingerprints, there were many dozens of trapped air bubbles over the entire surface. As usual, the largest were easy to remove with the squeegee card but a few dozen tiny ones remained and were impossible to remove. That is quite typical with this type of protector and occurs even with a much smaller screen for a mobile phone; the larger area of the tablet makes it yet more difficult to avoid them.

There are screen protectors that are available for different devices that use a liquid application which allows the protector to be slid into position and minutely adjusted before squeezing out any residual bubbles and any surplus liquid. If there is one for the Yoga 10, buy one and junk that provided.

Not impressed with the overall package or with its excessive price.
on 12 January 2014
Great case for the lenovo yoga. Fits perfectly. Great colour and the magnetic closier is very strong. Feel happy that my tablet is protected.
on 4 January 2015
I bought this as I'd seen one before. It fits nicely and despite others complaints I think it's sturdily made. I didn't want a fancy folio case just something to hold the tablet and it's keyboard, which it does. May be a tad expensive but it looks good and does the job. The screen protector remains unused as I don't particularly like them so my comments are just for the case. I like it.
on 31 January 2014
Well its OK because protects the tablet, but it's not clever. D.oesn't attach to tablet in any way so when you want to use your tablet in a public place you've got to find somewhere to put the case (not always easy on public transport) At the price (over£30) I expected more
on 7 April 2014
I went in blind to get this sleeve, because I'm planning to get the keyboard that goes with the tablet later, and from nowhere could I find the info whether the tablet + its keyboard would fit inside together. I still doesn't get the chance to test it yet, but I think there is enough space inside the sleeve.
on 28 July 2014
A custom made sleeve for the Yoga that came together with a film screen protector.
The sleeve is just perfect for me and after I had managed to get the screen protector on without any bubbles I am well satisfied with my purchase.
For anybody fitting the screen film I suggest you take your time and do not be deceived by what you may think are bubbles between the screen and the film, when they can be between the carrier and the film.
on 10 August 2014
I bought the Lenova 10 Yoga from a popular shopping channel for 179, the case and screen protector came with it. The case works very well, although getting the screen protector on was a bit of a nightmare. I shall purchase a new one from Amazon and get my son to fit it.
on 15 July 2014
Fits Yoga Tablet 10 perfectly. Good quality and lovely to use.
on 4 June 2014
Film is quite tricky to put on avoiding air bubbles, but provides good protection. Sleeve is neat and trendy. Overall, somewhat pricey, but quality is good and with a brand name made to fit the tablet, making this product better than cheaper proprietary covers.