on 8 June 2014
Cheaply made plastic, ratchet system doesn't work properly so it doesn't hold the device.
Very disappointing that they send the product out like this. Seems like They spent more on the multi colour picture decorated cardboard box than on the quality control of the manufacturing..... Would rather it came in a plain box but actually worked.....
5 people found this helpful
on 27 September 2015
I put this on my motorcycle and tightened it tightly but halfway through the journey (in the night) my iphone flew out of the grasp of the holder and that was the last time I saw that phone. On inspection of the holder, the plastic cog grip mechanism is loose and sometimes slips due to a spring pushing the clasp outwards at all times.
One person found this helpful
on 14 July 2014
great gadget , I've taken this all over the countryside, rough tracks, roads and rain, and it is still on tight, love this great for all those tracking devices, and has a moderate tight grip, so very confident with this product to hold by expensive iPhone
on 26 March 2015
Terrible terrible product. Despite massive tinkering and adjustment my iPhone popped out of the holder on the road and now has a cracked screen. Now I have to spend £80 at the Apple Store to get it fixed. Total crap.
on 14 April 2014
it is very useful and practical, I like the fact that you can fit your mobile even with the cover but sometimes if you go off road the holder doesn't stay still and it moves down a bit.
3 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2014
Very poorly made product. Rachet system to hold the device is so bad that when the device is released the sides do not open evenly and often have to be pulled apart as the release spring is not strong enough. I have used this item on my road bike for only two weeks and the rod that attaches to the ball joint has sheered off. Thankfully I managed to catch it before it smashed my phone.
on 23 July 2014
Good product and works well
on 2 December 2014
This gadget was rubbish. The bracket just kept falling off mid-ride. Just thankful my phone didn't break. After it happened twice within an hour, I binned it.
One person found this helpful
on 18 January 2015
Prompt service, good product
on 13 February 2015
fits great and good holing power