TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 August 2015
The author is one of the armies of 'getting organized' proponents - with better organization being touted as the panacea to (in this case) procrastination. The 'habits' described are well described and will quite probably help in specific instances - if the reader decides to implement them - so in principle the book has the potential to be useful.

The big if, as mentioned by some other reviewers, is that many of the habits require lots of time and proactivity to implement, qualities that procrastinators do not always have / apply in spades. To top it off, applying all the 23 habits will require so much time that it is questionable to what extent you will save time after all and how much more effective you will become, even if you will stop procrastinating. In that sense the book should be read in conjunction with A Perfect Mess: The Hidden Benefits Of Disorder if you are really looking for a balanced treatment of the subject.

Implementing the habits selectively may be useful, though - therefore the four stars. It is also very easy to read, well organized and may potentially move the odd reader from the group of procrastinators to become more proactive.
on 30 November 2013
Lots of actionable ways of training myself out of my habit of procrastination - the bane of my life! Still working through it but I know it makes sense and the suggestions for processes to overcome the bad habits are sensible and practical.
Steve writes great books - I like his style and they are well-researched and presented.
on 12 November 2017
Best anti procrastination book I've read so far. A lot of useless books out there without any practical use. Right now I'm using some the techniques from this book coupled with youtubers' advice on techniques.
Easy to read, useful but lacks clear examples on each technique, still very worthwhile if you're struggling like I did (and do less now).
on 30 May 2016
I enjoyed this book it has some good strategies to avoid procrastination but the fact that you are reading a book instead of getting on with it is another way of procrastinating. think about it
on 29 March 2014
Very practical read, Very easy to applicable. Speaks to you "straight from the hip" - especially understanding the 80/20 rule, which I have heard before but highlighted some things to me. Looking forward to completing it.
on 1 May 2015
A short but useful book with good ideas to break the procrastination habit. I am re reading it as well as putting some of the ideas into action.
on 9 February 2014
I've tried several strategies from the book, and while it may take me a while to start using them all. I've become more productive already!
on 11 June 2016
Been a long time procrastinator I have put off reading this but as soon as I have time I will start reading the intro seems fine
on 1 January 2018
Brilliant book would high!y recommend, great for understanding procrastination and putting things into a better way to understand and deal with It
on 16 September 2015
I sometimes suffer from procrastination...this book helped me pinpoint my triggers. Also great for students!