Scent Name: Cedarwood|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Really lovely shower gel, smells great and is as good as the cedarwood version that mancave do at a bargain price of under three quid here on Amazon.

If you haven't tried the mancave range before, you'll be impressed, it doesn't dry your skin out with harsh petrochemical based liquids and leaves you clean and fresh.

Highly recommended

***edited***

Having just bought a new after shave, this matches fairly closely to Dior eau de Homme.

Review note - Bought and paid for by me 100% and not for free or a reduced rate in return for a review.
Lovely shower gel, with the great smell of cedarwood, I read a blog recently about the man cave range and thought I'd give it a go. Pleased with the purchase, the man cave range avoids a lot of the chemical additives that you find in the usual brand names too, so I reckon that's why it feels better on my skin. As we live in a hard water area, my skin becomes really dry and this has helped quite a bit.

Recommended.
on 9 February 2016
I was advised that i could get this item on a Subscribe and Save basis. I have tried it and I like the product. The scent is cedarwood and does not over power but does the job. There is a good lather and I am happy with the product and its reasonable price. Thank you
on 11 August 2015
Great name for a great product. Out of all the multitude of shower gels that I've tried, this one is definitely up there in my top 5. No parabens or additives and not overpowering in scent is just the kind of shower gel I look for.
VINE VOICEon 2 August 2016
I have used this before so ordered this as part of subscribe and save. It has a really nice smell to it that does last and appears better than some of the cheap stuff on the market. Another big plus point is its vegan friendly and I know the price is a bit much but at 200ml its quite big and does last a fair while and to pay a little more for something that is a vegan product and not full of rubbish I am willing to do.
on 22 July 2016
I've ordered 4 of these by mistake (originally wanted 2) but I guess the caveman inside me knew what I needed.

As soon as I squeezed this bad boy on a sponge I knew I struck gold in the sense of oak and lemon, nice manly smell which make the ladies dwell .

Stop lathering with regular shower gel, make a leap from boy to man.

My skin recommends.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 July 2016
Really nice, manly, pleasantly spicy and unique fragrance. Good texture. Nice, upscale packaging, yet good value. But the best bit is it's approved by Cruelty Free International, so none of the ingredients have ever been tested on animals. I alternate between this and Bulldog. Both are good, both are cruelty free, which I insist on and for men are too hard to find.
on 28 July 2016
This stuff smells really nice! I love it. It's really weird but the smell reminds me of an old car I once owned. It smells exactly like the inside of that car and brought on an instant rush of memories. Like I say, really weird to discover such a smell in a shower gel. Good cleanign action and leaves the skin smelling delightful.
VINE VOICEon 4 February 2016
Scent Name: Cedarwood|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a lovely smelling cedar-wood aroma shower gel. It lathers up really well too, and you don't need to use much at all. This is a really nice and easy to use gel, which leaves your body feeling clean and fresh all day.

I would recommend This ManCave shower gel, a real nice product.
on 11 July 2016
Superb. It's all about the ingredients – both what it contains, and what it doesn’t (I’m still surprised with how limited the ‘crud free’ market is). It’s reassuringly thick, so a little goes a long way. Lathers well for a product without SLS, but you get all the suds you need with a shower puff / sponge. I prefer this Cedarwood scent much more than the Lemon & Oak. Great brand. A manly pat on the back for Man Cave.