Customer reviews

One More Sleep
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 30 December 2015
Love Leona and this song is another great one from her.
on 30 October 2017
Nice
on 25 December 2014
A new classic!
on 11 January 2014
Heard Leona sing this on x factor quite a few weeks ago and really liked it couldn't wait to get it
on 9 December 2013
At long last someone comes up with a great Christmas song! This is done in a Motown style and is reminiscent of Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas'. This song will be a big hit and will be played every year for years to come. Excellent.
on 1 December 2013
This Motown esque Christmas fun filled up lifting make you wanna get up and dance beauty of a song is a step in the right direction for Miss Lewis. With Stella Vocals in a style that will make you feel warm inside, It is a must buy this Christmas. The album Christmas, With Love will add to the Joy and fun with that heart breaking emotion we get from this Superstar.
on 15 December 2013
Having first heard this on 'This Morning', I was blown away with the song. It is now one of my all time favourites. My only regret that it is a true modern Christmas song, but as I live on my own, I don't give a 'monkeys' and will play it anytime of the year.
Within 10 minutes, I had the lyrics and downloaded the song, using Amazon's MP3 Cloud Player, and to my WMP as well.
So to anyone thinking about buying this, stop thinking, and start downloading.
on 14 December 2013
pleasant sing along xmas song.
Guess will be a hit for years. Easy listening, Catchy tune, worth downloading. Well done Leona
on 15 December 2013
Great song from leona Lewis.nice for Christmas. It is just another Great track to add to her collection,well worth downloading.
on 13 December 2013
I really love this song! It gets better the more you hear it. We needed a new Christmas tune! Thanks Leona :)