Customer reviews

One More Sleep
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 14 December 2013
Having first heard this on 'This Morning', I was blown away with the song. It is now one of my all time favourites. My only regret that it is a true modern Christmas song, but as I live on my own, I don't give a 'monkeys' and will play it anytime of the year.
Within 10 minutes, I had the lyrics and downloaded the song, using Amazon's MP3 Cloud Player, and to my WMP as well.
So to anyone thinking about buying this, stop thinking, and start downloading.
on 29 December 2013
What a fabulous catchy track. This should have been the Christmas number one. The voice of Leona Lewis just gets better if that is even possible.
on 28 December 2013
Brilliant..should have been xmas number 1, rather than sam bailey who is good, but this should have been number 1
on 27 December 2013
Leona gets better all the time and i think this will be a christmas classic that will be with us for many years
on 16 January 2015
Love this Christmas son
on 26 January 2017
Brilliant tune x
on 31 July 2014
Love it!
on 10 December 2013
I have spent almost two hours trying to download this music. Amazon have provided no intelligent help. Amazon have an unworkable downloading system. Avoid downloads from Amazon at all costs.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse