on 13 March 2018
A non expressive really retro swinging swing skirt.
Expensive for what it is, but I did keep it as I needed it !
on 14 September 2016
A little on the small side and didn't hang straight, lifting over the bottom. So could do with the pattern being modified to take " bottoms" into account.
on 22 December 2013
If 'small' was to fit a size 14, it was a real squeeze. Nice flounce and fabric, prompt delivery, but there really wasn't enough of the garment to make it good.
on 16 December 2017
Totally love this undershirt looks beautiful under my dress I'm so going to use this firm again they saved my life thanks guys x
on 13 March 2014
This was bought to go under a ball gown for a dance competition
It fits beautifully with good support and is lovely and full
Just what I expected it to be
on 14 April 2015
Looks perfect, fits perfect. A very well made garment which looks the part and does it's job well
A
on 4 December 2014
I was really pleased with this item when it arrived .. Just needs an iron .. Fits me perfect .
on 27 December 2014
Very scratchy and uncomfortable - I wish I'd spent a bit more and got a better quality one as I'll not be likely to wear this anyway because it's so uncomfortable.
on 9 July 2014
Very good quality just a little tight on me but will wear anyway - service was great
on 12 February 2015
Lovely item, went well with my red rock n roll dress