Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Size: Mobile Phone|Colour: White|Change
Price:£99.99

on 6 November 2015
OK, I'm a smartphone user. I would not be caught dead using a phone like this but my mate, who's just lost his phone, liked it so I ordered it for him. Now I'm still never going to use a phone like this but I thinks it's the coolest thing I've seen since Tom met Jerry. It has Bluetooth! F-ing Bluetooth lol and it connected to my s6 edge. It's literally called the brick (Bluetooth name) and looks like one of those fake plastic phones I used to get when I was a kid but it still one of the most awesome things I've seen in a while. If you want a phone that can do the basics and a bit more get this :) p.s u will never miss a phone call again it's so loud.
on 1 April 2016
Can't praise this phone enough. Although it is large it doesn't feel that way. It has a clear clock face when in the cradle which also gives the date. The ring tone is clear and distinctive. The best thing about it though is the range I am able to keep the signal right to the end of my garden.
on 10 March 2015
Just like the old days, a phone with a battery that will last more than half a day. Perfect to keep in the glove box or if you have very large pockets. My children love this phone, i am trying to explain this is what phones used to be like, they don't believe me tho. Excellent
on 1 December 2015
Excellent product.. Looks and functionality are spot on.. With the oldskool look and feel,nice long battery life, The only reason why iv given it 4stars is because i feel the ear speaker could be louder. Apart from that you carnt complain esp for the price.
on 27 April 2017
Good toy that works very well. I only used it this morning :)
on 6 December 2014
This mobile phone is so cool very easy to use,
Great if you need a less fiddly phone.
Has some great features, a phone you can't mislay
around the home.
on 24 April 2017
Batteries died after 6 months
on 29 August 2015
Love it or hate it.
on 15 March 2017
The coolest, sturdiest with the best quality of signal phone you will ever own. Thumbs up, always 😊
on 15 July 2017