Customer reviews

Price:£6.95 - £9.48+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 18 May 2017
I've had a few pairs of these over the years, they are always good quality and last well. I have no reason to doubt these will too.
A good thickness that works in both walking boots and shoes. The tops are plain so they just look like black socks if you happen to work in a cold office!
on 7 September 2017
Super Comfortable, Used in hot weather and did not over heat my feet whilst walking all day.
I will be buying more of these in the future as I was surprised at how well they actually worked and the quality of them.
Delivered very Quickly without issue.
on 2 August 2017
Great socks, I use them for running and walking. They stay up, don't make my feet too sweaty and seem very well made (no deterioration after many miles and many washes). Sufficient padding to prevent blisters. Extremely comfortable.
on 7 March 2017
what can I say , socks are socks ! to be fair, good quality product , prompt delivery , will happily use this supplier again.
on 20 September 2017
Good socks! I've only worn them continuously for a week and will update this review when I've worn them for a month for a proper road test!
on 1 September 2017
I wouldn`t describe them as "thick" , so a slightly disappointing purchase.
on 15 March 2017
not very impressed with these feet very hot over a med walk
on 26 April 2017
I like these socks. Great in winter and also for hiking.
on 24 August 2017
Very comfy. Hiked 12 miles over the peak district and no sign of a blister.
on 29 July 2017
Pleased with socks and they feel very comfortable

See one answered question