Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 12 January 2014
Please be aware that this person is NOT the author of "Magpies", "Forward/Slash etc.

This storyteller is NOT the Author of the great books we all love. Please check carefully before making a bad mistake with this.
on 12 January 2014
Please be aware that this is not the same author who wrote the brilliant magpies and forward slash so please do not waste your money as it is nowhere near the quality of those books
on 23 April 2014
I wish I had read the reviews before I wasted money on this. Disjointed, random phrasing, totally incomprehensible garbage. I managed about a page before assuming the download was corrupted, but no, this contemptible effluent outpouring was, somehow, intentional. I wish Amazon would allow zero stars.
on 24 April 2014
This is the worst book I have ever read. Why was the title clubbed together with with the original authors work? My own fault, for the first time I didn't read other customers reviews. Will know better next time!
on 25 June 2014
Your money buy the real thingI made the same mistake thought it was by the author of magpies what a disappointments ong waste
D
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2014
Please be very aware that this is NOT the same Mark Edwards who wrote "The Magpies" and who writes with Louise Voss on books such as Forward Slash.

I downloaded the sampler and agree with other reviewers. Not well written and what I read did not encourage me to buy the full novel.
on 8 October 2014
Just could not get on with the book
on 12 August 2014
I have never read such absolute drivel. This book is so badly written and the grammar so juvenile, that at times I thought it was written by a child, at others by a foreign national who barely spoke English. Its saving grace is that in places it was so bad it was funny.
on 1 September 2014
Not a great read at all. Plot was poor and too many spelling and grammar mistakes. I did not know I was buying a short story book, if I did I would not have bought it. I bought it because I wanted to read other books by the same author and 'Dayfall' was very poor compared to previous books that Mark Edwards had written. I would not recommend buying this book
on 12 January 2014
Just by looking at the cover of this book you can tell that it isn't by THE Mark Edwards who wrote The Magpies and co-wrote Forward Slash. The cover looks cheap and ill thoughtout.

If you're looking for a proper Mark Edwards book, keep looking, you've come to the wrong place.