Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.49

on 13 December 2013
This compilation suits me very well. My type of singing, from a selection of voices.
Selection of songs, some lighter than others, but , overall, a very smooth collection.
on 28 November 2013
A present for the wife and she loves it. There is a choice of to suit all music lovers, great.
on 14 December 2013
My wife heard part of this on the radio and after I downloaded it she loved the full album. Glorious.
on 3 December 2013
I listened to this in the afternoon before the kids came home from school. I was Totally relaxed. absolutely Lovely.
on 4 December 2013
I am listening to this cd at the moment and it's great. I just love hearing classical singing. If you like it you should buy it.
on 13 December 2013
I listened to all three discs one afternoon, and was totally enthralled at the sheer beauty of the music, and the artists' voices.
on 10 December 2013
Excellent service, good price, quick delivery. Great cd

With a variety of classical singers and great songs. Very easy to listern to.
on 13 December 2013
Good selection of music for a lady who can no longer attend the London Musical Shows due to age and health.
The talent levels of the singers selected is greatly variable. Is Justin Hayward (of Nights in White fame) really in the same class as Russell Watson? That aside, if you don't mind switching from Sarah Brightman one minute, to Alfie Boe and Charlotte Church the next, then this is quite pleasurable to listne to.

It shares the same problem as all compilations: some tracks you will love, others loathe, so it's a good idea to transfer your faves to a playlist to skip those heart-sinking oh-oh moments when something you hate pops up, like a weed amongst the dahlias.
on 6 January 2014
I love 'modern classical' and this one appealed to me mostly in terms of quality v price....it came quickly and I wasn;t disappointed. So far have only listened to disk one but loved it...powerful, emotive, some brilliant and uplifting music....price for 3 CDs excellent - would I recommend it? Highly...Would I buy again? Certainly. Do I regret my purchase? Not at all. I loved it as I said - most tracks hi quality...Squirrel 59 - M 6.1.14