Customer reviews

Classical Voices
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.49

on 30 January 2014
Firstly the talent to compose such music and secondly the ability, bordering on genius, of some artists to interpret the song. I am sure most of us remember the moment Susan Boyle stood on the stage of Britain's Got Talent. One of the most moving songs from arguably the greatest musical ever written stopped both the judges and audience dead in their tracks.
I don't think there is a single track I press the fast forward button. It is one of the best CDs I have ever purchased and by the time you reach my age that's a lot
If you like top quality music then I am sure you will like this CD.
on 6 January 2014
I love 'modern classical' and this one appealed to me mostly in terms of quality v price....it came quickly and I wasn;t disappointed. So far have only listened to disk one but loved it...powerful, emotive, some brilliant and uplifting music....price for 3 CDs excellent - would I recommend it? Highly...Would I buy again? Certainly. Do I regret my purchase? Not at all. I loved it as I said - most tracks hi quality...Squirrel 59 - M 6.1.14
VINE VOICEon 7 January 2014
The talent levels of the singers selected is greatly variable. Is Justin Hayward (of Nights in White fame) really in the same class as Russell Watson? That aside, if you don't mind switching from Sarah Brightman one minute, to Alfie Boe and Charlotte Church the next, then this is quite pleasurable to listne to.

It shares the same problem as all compilations: some tracks you will love, others loathe, so it's a good idea to transfer your faves to a playlist to skip those heart-sinking oh-oh moments when something you hate pops up, like a weed amongst the dahlias.
on 3 July 2017
bought as a gift for friend so do not know yet as she does not live near me
on 19 June 2017
Great CD,got it as a Father's Day gift and my dad loves it.
on 9 July 2017
As it says on the cd ... Excellent
on 6 March 2017
A lovely selection of music, I never tire of listening !
on 17 April 2017
great present very well recieved
on 5 April 2014
Excellent.
Each production a joy to listen.
Excellent value for money.
Up to date, and some favourites over the years.
on 19 September 2015