on 3 March 2015
OK - so, you get what you pay for. This is a cheap product. The fleece type material is fine and warm, but, as other reviewers have stated, the "pattern" in the design is made from bonded plastic, which makes those parts of the item feel more like motorcycle leathers than cosy and casual. Also, again as another reviewer has stated, the seam around the crutch on mine split on the first day of wearing. The manufacturers would be better producing well sewn plain items.

I threw mine in the bin.
on 24 June 2014
The Adult M was actually a M/L. I was buying for a petite woman but everyone else had complained about the sizes on other products being too small so I thought I'd go medium. I had it swapped for an S/M instead (very friendly and efficient service) but as it turned out the S/M was precisely the same size as the M/L. I gave up at that point and just accepted the product. There are no drawstrings on the hoody, nor is the inside of the hood white. It's just okay. If you want something stylish then I'd look elsewhere. If you want something warm and very cosy then look no further.
on 17 January 2017
Bought a medium for my 5'6" wife. To say it was too big is an understatement. It was too big for me and I am 5'10". We gave it to a friend's son who is 6'4" and it fits him perfectly. Would have sent it back but postage costs were the same as what the onesie cost so it was not worth returning. I would not recommend at all.
on 12 November 2014
Firstly the delivered 'onesie' was not as described as it was entirely black as opposed to the more attractive gray/black contrasts in the hood and pockets. Also, despite having gone for a size bigger than my own it was far too small. I am a trim and athletic six footer. Finally, when I received the return labelling etc I discovered that this company do not reimburse return postage. All in all I feel let down and out of pocket.
on 7 December 2016
Fab good quality onsie. My son looks great in it. He's usually an xsm but they only had a sm which I'm glad if now cos it fits him lovely. Advise going up a size to what you normally buy but other than that very happy. Fast delivery too
on 15 January 2014
I bought this as another from a different company was way too thin,

This is far superior than the other Superman Onesie's you see on here, however the sizing is Awful!!! My Fiancé ordered a Large originally which was way too tight for me which I usually wear large clothing, She ended up keeping it for herself, Just so you get an idea she wears size 8 clothes and a large fitted her properly!

I purchased the XL size then for myself which in turn again it was still too tight! I have kept the product as its not worth the postage to send back,

If you are going to buy this be aware of the sizing issues! else you will be disappointed!
2 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2016
Bought the large for my husband who is a pretty standard UK L. He absolutely loves it, and it's a good length on him even at 6'3".
It's a nice thickness of the material, fleecy on the inside and jersey on the out, so comfy for him and great for me to snuggle up to as well!
on 12 April 2018
the gusset needs letting out quite a bit unless you like rocking a moose knuckle. The fabric was really nice, so I'm a little gutted it didn't fit as expected.
on 25 December 2015
This is TERRIBLE. I am 5'4, ordered a medium and I swear, it looks like I'm wearing a nappy. The legs are SO long, top part is way too baggy and the crotch area is all the way down by the knees. Feels uncomfortable to walk around in. I'm so disappointed as I read the reviews before I bought, and the majority were very positive which made me excited to buy. It came through, tried it on and it's horrible. I wish I could leave 0 stars but then I can't write a review. Definitely returning.
on 15 November 2016
Small hole in the shoulder seam, excess purple paint on the left leg cuff but it was only for a nightclub pj party so price and quality were OK.