Customer reviews

The Kinshield Saga: The Complete Series
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.84

on 9 February 2014
My inner Kho (read the book and you'll understand) fought with my inner Zhi to put the book down and move on but it lost. In the end I'm glad I did stick with it, but it was hard going at times.

It's not that it's a bad story, or poorly written, it's just that I didn't really connect with the story as a whole. There are some original and interesting elements to the story but they just didn't grip me enough and get me immersed in the story.

I'm not going to say don't read this story and, if truth be told, I'd only give it 3.5 stars. If it appeals to you then give it a go - it might just be up your street, sadly though, it wasn't up mine.
on 13 December 2013
I am an avid fantasy reader and have found it hard recently to find any decent new stories. I love to read a good series, and when I came across this one, I thought I would give it a go, and I am so pleased I did. I great story, full of character's you can believe in. The plot was original, I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
on 4 August 2015
Gets better and better .Read the series and disappointed didnt continue with more sagas
Suppose i had better find your next novel to read then.... top marks thank you for entertaining me..
on 28 July 2015
got the first book as a free offer and couldn't wait to see what happened so bought the complete set. Absolutely loved it.
on 24 August 2015
Very good easy read, couldn't stop until I had read the whole saga
on 3 November 2014
Great world and character building. Addictive plot. Great read!
on 10 October 2014
Good read but the plot starts to get a bit thin in books 3 and 4
on 13 January 2015
Great read can't wait for her other books
on 28 June 2015