Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.47

on 25 May 2015
This book was a great reminder of the do's and don'ts of investing in the market! Whether you are a beginner or expert trader; you can never get enough information on mindset and successful strategies of trading.

You may have to read & re-read this book to fully appreciate all of the information. Remember knowledge becomes power when you use it, therefore the information in this book should become powerful with practice, application and patience.

I recommend this book to anyone who want to; start trading or become a better trader. Good luck and don't break Rule #1! :)
on 30 January 2014
i bought this book not expecting to much if i'm honest but it's a first class trading method that is nice and simple with plenty of examples of the trade setups and clear explanations of entrys, stops and where to close the trade i have also just ordered the authors scalping method
on 29 November 2013
I bought the book after reading a thread on Forex Factory, which outlined the system, and immediately grabbed my attention as the concept is great. The thread provided a very good overview of the system, and the book elaborates on this very well and provides a lot of examples. I'm now currently working on recognising the patterns, contexts etc and it's slowly but surely coming together, and hopefully it won't be too long before I have my 1st 10R trade!!!
on 6 November 2014
It took me two reads to start getting my head around the system described, but it was well worth the time as I now believe that with some practice I have a system that fits my personality and is one that will work for me long term.
on 15 June 2014
Received the book promptly, in excellent condition.
Found the strategy clearly laid out and will be using it in my trading, once I have back tested it myself. Would buy other books by the author. Only criticism some of the charts are not so clearly printed, but does not detract from understanding the system.
on 17 December 2013
Here we have a complete system that guides you through every aspect of trading.
Where to place your stop loss a very important lesson to learn,entries,exits and money management.
In my opinion if you follow the rules you will be a winner.
All very easy to understand and implement.
If you sign up to the blog you get more free information on trades as they unfold
which speeds up the learning process.
All in all a lot of information for a very reasonable price.
on 21 November 2013
I have just finished reading this book and I find it clearly explains the system. The author says he has traded it successfully for several years.

It is logical and, unlike some systems which leave the charts looking like a map of the London underground rail system, this one doesn't.
on 15 May 2015
This book is a great resource of information regarding why traders fail and succeed. It is a well laid out and logical system that teaches you a mindset you will need to continue to be successful. Be warned, this is a high stress system, but it seems it will well pay off if you know what you are doing and are willing to put in the time and effort.
on 11 May 2015
This book is a great resource for daily trading! There was a ton of useful information contained throughout that was very easy to understand and follow. I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in trading, whether experienced or a beginner!
on 16 November 2013
This book is well written and has lots of good advise.

You can tell the author has had the practical experience.

All price action combined with the patience to pick the A trades, trade live with

very small risk and you should do well.