on 2 August 2017
Very good quality as can be expected from GB Eye. Styrene instead of glass so no chance of shattering. Nice, visible grain effect (see photo, although the photo doesn't truly do it justice).
review imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on 1 April 2016
Really good value frames that make posters look much better to hang on the wall. I like to hang frames on my walls using command wall hanging strips, so the fact that these frames are lighter (no glass) makes it perfect for these.
The styrene front is nice, looks just like glass in my opinion, as long as you don't go super up close.
Really good alternative to glass frames.
on 2 January 2016
Excellent service as it arrived 3 days after my order and on Christmas eve. Very well packaged and in perfect condition. The picture frame is light weight but not flimsy and I will definitely order another. Great value with sound construction. I have bought small frames for the same money elsewhere which haven't been any where near as good ..
on 29 January 2018
Very well packed with so much bubble wrap I may not need to buy it ever again.
Frame is great quality and looks nice on my wall.
on 30 October 2015
Great frame, light, simple, but very cool, perfect for posters!
Only problem was that Parcelforce didn't try to deliver it first time, when I discovered a message of refused by addressee after being waiting for them at home. And the second chancem they just left the parcel below the letter boxes without calling us or our entry phone.
on 31 December 2015
I really like this frame. I bought to display a poster. It was much easier better than I was expecting as I was a bit conserved to have a plastic front instead a glass. However it does look like a glass. The packaging was really protective. The item has arrived fast. I'm really happy with it. I will buy another one for sure.
on 22 July 2016
Good value. It came with little bubbles in perspects 'glass' I thought it was faulted but on closer inspection I realised you have to peel back and front film from it which I've never encountered before. Once this was done it looks perfect
on 10 February 2016
This is a great frame - I was thinking the glass looked a bit cheap and hazy - and was about to review accordingly - but then just now realised I hadn't taken off the protective film! Silly me. Looks so much better, clear and shiny now...! Happy customer. 5/5
review imagereview image
on 5 June 2016
A great, and more importantly, cheap alternative to some of the bigger makes. The 'glass' is obviously plastic and can get scratched up quite easily, but if you take care of it and just leave it on the wall you'll have no problems.
on 15 May 2015
Arrived quickly and very well packaged. I specifically bought this as it's styrene and not glass, which I judge to be a lot safer. Placing my picture into the frame was straightforward and it looks great now. The frames are light but sturdy. Excellent product and price.