on 23 June 2015
Bought 2, will be buying a third great housing for some of my maps picture included as reference.
review image
28 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2016
These used to be great, but now they come with two tiny hooks you need to put in place yourself instead of the convenient landscape/portrait mountings on the back. These are all but useless, so what was an 'all in one' solution has become just one component of a self-assembly kit. The back board too is now obstinately difficult to replace once it's been removed - fitting it back in place is likely to cause damage.

I've bought a lot of these frames over the years. I won't be buying any more.

Edit: Having actually tried to make use of the hooks, I'm dropping this from two stars to a one. A frame that doesn't come with the *basic* tool for hanging something on a wall is no frame at all. There is no way I can see to use the provided hooks that would permit it to be mounted on a wall in a human dwelling.
9 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2016
I cannot imagine a worse product....only good thing I can say about it ...is thank God I didn't hurt myself, when I lifted up the frame and the whole thing came completely apart! I had already contacted Amazon as they were brakes on the corner is underneath the extremely poor packaging. I was very disappointed I have been looking forward to receiving this for some weeks now! And I cannot imagine how someone could think this was sturdy! And if it ever was…should not have just been delivered in bubble wrap and a bit of plastic!
3 people found this helpful
on 25 July 2017
The GB Eye oak Eton frames are sturdy and have a nice grain effect. They come with the little hooks pre-attached to the back for wall hanging and also a stand for tabletop display. If hanging on a wall, you may want to rip the table stand off as this can make it poke out from the wall a little. I own many GB Eye frames because they're light but don't fall apart with the slightest bump, additionally, if they're knocked-over, they're not going to shatter because they're not glass.
review imagereview image
on 19 July 2017
Doesn't come with a mount which wasn't an issue for me but the photo does make it look like it has one so something to bear in mind when buying. Otherwise looks great with nice colourful picture in it. Like the fake wood design, better than just a plain plastic one
2 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2017
After reading it other reviews of this product I didn't have high hopes but purchased anyway! The black frame has been better than I expected and seems sturdy. The problem I have is the plastic sheet in the middle is very scratched! It's not too noticeable unless a light is hitting it but then it looks terrible! Overall it's an alright product, I wouldn't order again but it's not too bad.
on 5 October 2017
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME BUYING THIS FRAME!!!!
The worst poster frame I have seen. It is so flimsy and poor quality. My frame arrived with a side snapped in half, completely irreparable. After contacting the company I needed to send picture to prove this and I also stated that I did not want a replacement. The company replied with ok I will send a replacement. I replied again with my request to get a refund and I did. The packaging the frame came in was rubbish, It was 2 pieces of cardboard, 1 over the front and 1 over the back. There was no way that the frame was going to arrive in 1 piece.
I went to Dunelm Mill shop a picked up a much better frame for a better price. Sometimes buying over the internet just isn't worth it and in this case it 100% wasn't.
review imagereview image
on 30 May 2014
This black A1 picture frame comes very highly recommended. It is very attractive and light weight. I bought it to display The Great Gatsby first edition poster and it does the job perfectly.

It arrived promptly with good protective packaging.

So glad I selected this frame. If you want quality, genuine good value and prompt delivery, go ahead and buy, you will not regret it x
8 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2018
Really really pleased with these frames. Great quality for the price. I was initially dubious about the plastic front but actually it was so much easier than glass as once I had removed the film it was perfectly clear and ready to go (unlike glass where I always end up having to polish off my finger prints!)

I'm so pleased, I have just ordered another one!
on 16 December 2017
Cheap frame that looked like it was second hand. The front was a made of plastic and was covered in scratches and figure prints. No mount was supplied and in total I'm very disappointed. The frame went into the bin as its a pain to return the item.