Price:£0.62

on 14 December 2013
I have finished all the 144 levels. 2 levels took me rather long to finish. This app is proper fun, good to waste your time. At the beginning the levels are rather easy, and get more difficult as you go along.
on 2 February 2014
This is a great logic puzzler, you have to work out the order you need to press the squares on the grid, to turn the squares a different colour, this gets progressively more difficult as you go on. Engaging and interesting, particularly if you like a good puzzle.
on 12 January 2014
This game is brilliant because it's really fun but also it makes you use your mind it gets trickier and trickier but it's really enjoyable!
on 6 February 2014
Like this app. when I have a few minutes to spare. Dip in and out of it. As a senior I found after level 4 I struggled but with the help of my 10 year old grandson I have now got the hang of it. He loves it too, so suitable for all ages.
on 30 November 2013
In my opinion this game is a great way to waste time, it gives you a challenge. You need a lot of concentration to complete a level. This could also get boring and frustrating. Thank you. My first review
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 2 February 2014
I seem to be have encountered quite a number of Apps just recently whose sole purpose would appear to be to make me look completely stupid. God knows, I don't need any additional help on that score. 'Furiosity' is but the latest puzzle game to completely run rings round me. I don't understand it, I can see no way of ever getting the better of it and, to cap it all, it's making me feel extraordinarily intimidated just being in its presence.

The little instructional video makes it look mysterious and fairly straightforward. Maybe it is, but not when your head's as chock full of sawdust as mine obviously is. There are 144 levels but, I can state quite categorically, I would need to outlive Methuselah in order to get to the end of them. My wheels came off big style at level 5. Yes, that's right - 5. Pathetic aren't I? And I suspect I only got that far because I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I just jabbed my index finger at the screen completely randomly and, hey presto, blocks started changing colour and somehow managed to give me a leg up to the next level. By level 5 though, I reckon I was starting to actually try to think about what I was doing... and thinking is never a good idea, certainly not in my case.

I stand completely humbled before 'Furiosity'. And still, extraordinarily, intimidated. So intimidated in fact, that I feel very nervous about giving it anything less that four stars. But, irrespective of the fact that it is doubtless going to draw attention to my distinct lack of brains, any App that makes me cry and feel like I'm being picked on deserves no more than three stars from me. And I'm only awarding them because I feel sure there is a challenging little game in here, somewhere. It's just a shame that I don't have the brain cells at my disposal to ever have a hope of finding it, that's all.
on 3 February 2014
Great little game to while away an hour or 2. I'm now at level 116 and its as addictive as it was at level 4. No hint or tips...just use your noggin to work out the sequencing.

Brilliantly simple concept.
on 2 February 2014
Let me get one bug bear out of the way that has been annoying me for the last few days of reviews for the free app of the day....why should reviewers be expected to give their opinions after looking at the app ratings on play.com? Reviews are a personal thing and if a reviewer says a game is rubbish then we should respect their opinion provided it is about the game in question and that goes for a 5x review too. Rant over! This app takes a bit of getting used to but thankfully there are no time penalties. You have to work out the way to remove the small squares from the frame so that they are all removed. A lot of the puzzles can be solved by trial and error but a few are very easy to solve. The graphics are vibrant and crisp.This app is a brilliant way to while away spare time and is a super choice for free app of the day.
on 8 March 2014
Have just purchased and......nothing. Screen freezes at the start, as though you have paused it, so if i could give zero stars then i would. So someone's richer by .62 p. Not a lot but if there 10 people buying this everything day that's a cool £180 or so a month.
on 21 April 2014
Great in principle. But I have spent ages stuck on one which I still haven't cracked, so I have lost interest.I enjoyed the game up until then.
There are no hints or answers when you stall like this