TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 September 2014
I resent having to buy anti-virus, but given that it's a necessity on PCs, this is, at the moment, about the best solution. It is lightning fast compared with the plodding slowness of the better known names and has a great technical pedigree. We use this on a couple of ageing PCs - one a netbook that is so low power it can't use anything more modern than Windows XP. Running anything on that is a bit of a pain, but Webroot really doesn't seem to get in the way and slow things down.

Although I personally use a Mac, I haven't tested it on that, but if its PC performance is anything to go by, it should come up trumps there as well.
on 20 February 2014
read the reviews re. Webroot & thought i would give it a bash. had been using bitdefender previous 3 years & not totally happy with it. i had a horrible little bug called 'Delta search tool bar' which had hijacked a trip on a previous download & took over the browser. not a serious bug but very annoying & bitdefender could'nt eradicate it. neither could other 'free' programmes on the net.
easy install & on first scan , found & eradicated 'Delta Search', my two pc's are working much faster too. absolutely 'chuffed' with this item.
on 2 September 2014
Bought this to supplement my Norton Anti-Virus. Before anybody says anything Webroot SA is designed to be used to be used alongside Anti-Virus programs. It loaded easily and it runs with a minimum footprint in the background. I have used both together in the past, however a few years ago, Webroot decided to add Anti-Virus protection into their spyware program. Apprehensive, I stopped using it, however, a year later, I've found that Webroot have ensured that SA works seamlessly with most major AV programs.
on 21 December 2014
This is a much cheaper way of buying a renewal subscription. The program is excellent and very much faster to use. It also cuts down the disk space taken by the malware information. Even with my very slow internet connection, a scan is a rapid event. I recommend this product wholeheartedly.
on 21 May 2014
Used Webroot for years and this continues to keep my faith in their products. Virtually no footprint on your PC and blindingly fast scans. Covers all the areas that need protection and for a three used licence this price is superb - buy it!
on 2 August 2014
This is the forth year of using Webroot and I have become a big fan of this security software. In the four years I have never had a problem with my computer and I use it on my android tablet as well.
on 12 September 2014
Good product for laptops although no clear instruction as to how to install it on tablet.
on 16 April 2015
Great antivirus that does not slow down my computer.
on 5 May 2015
Runs brilliantly in the background and provides good security
on 18 June 2016
item has been used the key is saying exspired key buy a new key so will be sending the item back