Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.93

on 9 December 2013
Maria Holmes has done it again. Satisfying Slow Cooker Meals and More lives up to its title with 80 great recipes. There are recipes in this book that will satisfy everyone in your family and your friends. I have tried several of the recipes and one of my favorites is the Cranberry-Chipotle Beef. The sweetness of the cranberry and the heat of the chipotle will tease your sensations. The Mexican Style Meatballs and Mini Sausages were at hit at my office Christmas pot luck dinner this year. The author also provides you with basic slow cooker information and tips that will ensure that your slowcooker experience is successful and leaves everyone feeling full and wanting more. I am recommending this book to everyone and it is on my Christmas gift giving list for several of my friends this year as well.
on 16 December 2013
Comprehensive and delicious. That's the best way I can describe Satisfying Slow Cooker Meals and More by Maria Holmes. We'd been thinking about a slow cooker, but didn't actually buy one until we read this book. The author also gives you pointers on what to buy. She takes you through all the steps and then rolls out amazing and easy recipes. A slow cooker will change how you eat and this book is the guide that will take you there. Highly recommended 5-stars.
on 10 March 2014
what a great book with lots of great recipes and i would recommend this book to everyone who loves slow cooking
on 9 December 2013
This is a good slow cooker book. There's heaps of recipes - 80 - that's plenty for me to getting on with. The directions are solid and easy to follow. The cooking times are accurate. There are some nice tips - I like the one on reducing salt in bean products. Most of all though, the recipes are tasty and interesting; two favorites so far being the 'ginger pork and dried plums' and 'cajun seasoned vegetable gumbo'.
on 15 February 2014
Lovely good food easy to cook and just what you need when you been out at work all day long
on 28 March 2014
I don't think cookery books are suitable for Kindles- not for me anyway. I like to browse through and flick from one page to another- just wasn't right on a Kindle
on 21 January 2014
Good book with some great receipes.

Received it via Amazon for my kindle, great to be able to just prop the kindle up on the kitchen worktop
on 19 December 2014
This recipe book has some lovely tasty meals in that are easy to start of in the morning and are cooked by the time the kids get home from school
on 5 January 2014
Not for me, good instructions, but I would prefer more everyday meals ie meat and veg, curry and tomato based ie bolognese
on 21 January 2014
There are not many meals I like or sound appetizing.i have two young children and thought it would be good for them.