Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 23 November 2013
Not only express recipes but healthy and really tasty. This is a great book that really delivers on flavors and does what it says in the title - the meals are quick and easy to make with ingredients that everyone has in. My particular favorites were the parmesan-basil bisuits, mexican gazpacho, and pan grilled salmon with a pineapple salsa - yum yum.
on 24 November 2013
I was looking forward to this one for the following reasons:

- I am a huge foodie
- I love to cook.
- Finally, my lifestyle is one that needed this book. Doh!

I must say, I flicked through the pages in awe. The recipes are not only healthy... but significant in number.too! Suited to all situations.

By the way, the Sun Dried Tomato Crostini is to die for...

Well done!
on 24 November 2013
Great collection of healthy recipes for people like me who don't have an hour to spend gallivanting about the kitchen. I don't like combing through millions of recipes on line trying to find ones I like and then writing down the details so I decided to find some cookbooks for my Kindle. Here there are so many dishes to sample I am set for the year! A great deal at the current Kindle price.
on 12 March 2014
My heart sinks when I read an express recipe book as it's usually high fat, high calorie ,high cost convenience food. However, this book is different. It has nutritional info for each recipe and good, quality suggestions on how to make simple ,tasty food. Do use this book, it will be of enormous benefit.
on 1 December 2013
I loved this easy to read cook book full of simple recipes. A must have for busy people who want to eat well and I like that the author has added the nutritional value at the end of each recipe. Ideal for anybody on a diet or just interested in healthy eating.
on 28 May 2014
This is a great little book - the best for some quick inspiration for meals when life gets hectic.
I might be busy but I can eat quick and healthy too.
on 25 March 2014
Not very exciting recipes. Slightly odd combinations if good. What do you expect for free?! Read a lot better cook books
on 13 February 2017