on 27 February 2014
I ordered this because i love the style it hides all my lumps and bumps! Its a lovely dress and the sleeves are actually long enough, normally they end up looking like 3/4 length! Its a great dress iv already recomended it!
on 8 February 2016
I have had this dress for over two years and I just though I'd take a moment to write about how much I love it! Considering I have had it two years it shows no sign of ware or tear. It has not faded and washes fantastically! It has neither shrunk or snagged proving that it is a well made dress. A lovely design which suits all occasions a really versatile dress. You can wear it casually during the day or glam it up with a waist belt or jewellery for an evening look. For long lasting affordable fashion I highly recommend purchasing this dress.
on 2 December 2015
Brilliant dress perfect fit I brought 12\14 true to size is little short I wear with black tights anyways I'm also 5ft 9 so I'm sort of tall comes about 5inch above my knee .arrived in two days as well fantastic service will buy more today 😂
on 13 February 2014
I absolutely love this dress.. It looks gorgeous on and is very slimming! I wear it on a night out with heels or to work with leggings and ugg boots and it looks fabulous either way. Thank you, Very impressed
on 22 July 2015
The dress looks very good on, however I'd say the fabric is way too thin, obviously because of the price you can't obviously expect an amazing product, you get what you're paying for. I'd recommend it as it is not a bad quality dress at a reasonable price.
on 1 February 2014
I love this dress. I got an 8/10 and I'm a 10/12 normally it's very flattering and hides the wobbly bobbly bits.
on 25 June 2014
I understand that you get what you paid for and as the dress was cheap I wasn't expecting the highest quality, however I certainly didn't expect to receive the dress with a ripped seam down the sleeve and no tag label attached to the inside neckline as shown in the picture. I am very unhappy with this product, especially as I was really looking forward to getting this item.
on 5 February 2014
I have seen this on some of the celebrities and was keen to get my own but without the hefty price tag. This item does not disappoint! I was worried it was going to be too thin and see through, but not at all. Love it.
on 7 November 2014
The reason this product fit as expected was because I read reviews to get a smaller size than what I was. I am a 12-14 size woman but ordered a small. I am 5ft 8 and I thought the length was perfect- could wear with or without tights/ leggins. The size was the only good thing about this order! I ordered tartan but got plain red! When I emailed the seller they were less than friendly or good with customer service! Quite rude with there responses and did not apologise once! They ended up refunding 50% off the dress but referred to it as a system error- which i know happens with the customer service could have been a lot better! The material for me was quite think and stuff too lumpy bumpy bits. I will not be ordering from this company again!
on 3 February 2014
Love this. Looks great on. Above knee length on 5'2". Floaty swing dress. Stretchy fit. Fashionable. Gorgeous. Exactly what I was after. Going to check out the other colours