on 17 December 2013
I loved the original from Keane and in it's original format features on many of my MP3 playlists already.Lily Allen's cover has definately given the tune a new edge adapted to her unique style and has been "given wings" by it's inclusion in the wonderful "hare and bear" animation featured in a well known store advert.It just goes to prove that a really good song will stand the test of time and Somewhere Only We Know undoubtedly will feature on Christmas Albums from here on in (Kerching for Messers Oxley/Chaplin/Hughes!).A lovely novel way of wrapping up an established tune into something different for Christmas and always.
on 26 July 2015
As I wasn't fussed with the original song this cover is a marginal improvement. As it was bought for someone else they enjoyed listening to it, and was priced reasonably.
on 25 May 2017
Has to be Lily,s best song I love it
on 4 January 2014
It is a nice song and nice to see some nice Festive songs, just something I like to hear now and then and it did get a bit irritating all the time on the adverts.
One person found this helpful
on 24 November 2015
Another young singer with unique voice and lyrics
on 25 June 2014
Great song, would recommend to anyone and everyone. I would definitely buy this song again. great to listen to on the move.
on 14 March 2014
I love this version of this song, evoking images of cute fluffy animals a la tv advert! A highly recommended sound for all!
on 2 January 2014
Much more emotive than the Keane version.

Not a fan of Lily Allen but found this rendition beautiful and Christmassy!
on 10 December 2013
i've never really been a fan of the band Keane who done the original of this song,but Lily Allens stripped back,almost whispering vocals on this piano cover is truely rather beautiful! of course the John Lewis advert is the reason for the song being so popular,but in its own right its a great cover!
on 6 April 2014
All my friends and me love this track, it's so cool. Also the lyrics and music, sound beautiful to the ear.