Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 13 December 2013
When I bought the product there was no visible description (strangely enough now there is), so therefore I looked at the price and with it being £9.45 PLUS £1.26 POSTAGE, I thought this must be the full album, only to realise when I received it that it was simply the single. Take my advice, never buy from this seller again as no doubt it's the same strategy on other products they sell, absolutely awful.
33 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 November 2013
I heard this on an advertisment on TV for I think John Lewis and I believe its up at the top at present. Lily is not one of my favourite female singers, but boy has she captured a sense of warmth and wraparound fleece feeling in this song. Much better than Keane and I just love to hear it. My partner says the same - wow we agree on something musically! It is further made into magic with the animated cute animals that accompany the advert. Its Christmas for me.
on 27 December 2013
Can anyone tell me why the Lily Allen song, Somewhere only we know, is £8.99? The description doesn't say it is a single and at that price I assumed it was an album, the song is nice, but that is a bit steep for a single. And John Lewis are going to donate 89p to a charity, I think they ought to donate the lot for conning people.
on 13 December 2013
£10 for a CD single? The wife says she wants Lily Allens new CD, in a rush, see it, buy it with other albums for about the same price, done like a kipper. Well it's Christmas and 80p goes to charity it says. I can't be asked to return it.
Merry Christmas to all at the sellers.
In common with most people buying this song, I heard it whilst watching the Bear and Hare advert and although I really like the Keane original, and still listen to it often, I instantly fell for Lily's version. It's a skilful re-interpretation of the song, and it's different enough to be appreciated in its own right. For me it will always be the Christmas song of 2013... and I suppose the advertising agency would be really happy with that, but as it happens there's no John Lewis store anywhere near me, so take that advertisers!
on 11 December 2013
A good re-cover song from the original Keane track. Although can be slightly annoying if heard within a certain retail store in the UK whom seem to love to play the track back-to-back constantly all day. Nonetheless it is pleasant to hear Lily Allens voice again in the charts.
on 21 May 2014
I love the song sung by this artist but the recording is terrible. I have a very revealing play back system and to me the recording sounds muffled.
Still a good buy though as I bought it from Amazon market place for £2 (used).
on 26 November 2013
Lilly Allen has managed to take a already great song and still make it better.Great work Lilly keep it up.
on 3 January 2014
It seems I am not alone! Like most other people I bought this CD I thinking it was the album. I looked clearly at the description and it was clear to me when I read it that it had more tracks but somehow its not what I expected at all - and I'm not totally convinced its new....
A real shame - money not well spent, in fact wasted especially as it was a Christmas present and it arrived after the festive season.
Ho - ho - hum
on 31 January 2014
I was pleased with the track but believe that the cd is advertised incorrectly as I searched for an album and was under the impression that this was the item that I was buying. Why is it not advertised as a single and sold at singles price???
This is the first time that I have been disappointed with a product from Amazon.
If more of the profit had gone to charity I would not have minded so much.