on 20 December 2013
Thought I was buying Lilly Allan's album for £10.26 with postage !! Arrives a bloody single , will not be buying from here again
on 20 February 2014
feel that i have been conned, 1 track thought it was fuu CD by discription. will not use mustCONtain again !
on 3 July 2015
Sweet Recording.
on 31 January 2014
I was pleased with the track but believe that the cd is advertised incorrectly as I searched for an album and was under the impression that this was the item that I was buying. Why is it not advertised as a single and sold at singles price???
This is the first time that I have been disappointed with a product from Amazon.
If more of the profit had gone to charity I would not have minded so much.
on 3 January 2014
It seems I am not alone! Like most other people I bought this CD I thinking it was the album. I looked clearly at the description and it was clear to me when I read it that it had more tracks but somehow its not what I expected at all - and I'm not totally convinced its new....
A real shame - money not well spent, in fact wasted especially as it was a Christmas present and it arrived after the festive season.
Ho - ho - hum
on 1 February 2014
I did not realise there was only one song on the CD, quite expensive for one song even if the song is great!
on 20 December 2013
Some people, all they think of is money. Never mind other people. I can't believe someone could do this so close to Christmas. £10 for a single!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.
on 8 December 2013
An excellent rendition Keens' track, Somewhere Only We Know. Liliy Allen makes the track her own with her distinctive vocal attributes.
on 27 December 2013
Can anyone tell me why the Lily Allen song, Somewhere only we know, is £8.99? The description doesn't say it is a single and at that price I assumed it was an album, the song is nice, but that is a bit steep for a single. And John Lewis are going to donate 89p to a charity, I think they ought to donate the lot for conning people.
on 28 March 2014
I may not have read the details fully but assumed for the price I was buying an album - very disappointed