Customer reviews

on 11 December 2014
Fab !
on 26 June 2014
These are a lot smaller and less sturdy than I had imagined. They are the cheapest kind of plastic cup you can get with a frozen label printed on them. I had hoped to get two birthday parties out of these but after one use I don't think they will survive the handling of small children or the washing up process afterwards. They are the kind my children usually knock over or crack. Very disappointed for the price. The picture is a high quality- looking print though.
on 25 January 2014
Cups are fine and exactly what we wanted but rendered useless by the poor packaging /postal handling as they all arrived with the same split down half of one side...
on 18 July 2014
The picture is a little bit blurry which is a shame but will definitely do the trick and hold drinks which is what they're supposed to do and they'll work great with plates and napkins in same design. It may be that it bothers me more than the girl whose party they're for as anything with Elsa and Anna will be a hit.
on 11 April 2014
delivered promptly, looks good, okay size, I may buy this again for my nieces next birthday if she is still into Frozen.
on 17 February 2014
Good quality product, little girl loved them. In fact she loved them so much I'm now having to wash them to re use!
on 19 November 2015
The material used to make these cups is the thinnest of thin plastics. I tried to write my daughter's friends names on the cups and my pen went clean through. They are also very small. I can find better quality cups for a party at half the price at any pound shop around the country.
on 10 July 2014
Arrived quickly and delighted my 8 yr old granddaughter
on 28 June 2014
Don't even go there - these are a shocking rip-off, especially as I have been charged £3.50 for hem. Can't imagine why anyone would give a positive review. Wouldn't even award 1 star but have to for review to be accepted
on 30 June 2014
These look really tacky. Very expensive for what they are. Could of made them myself really! Have noticed Toys r Us are now selling Frozen party stuff would recommend to buy from there instead of paying for postage.