on 28 March 2014
Short but sweet book, it lacked depth for me, and for a woman of her age, her brother seems to have a lot of sayonara her life choices. I liked the back and forward scenes between the 2 main characters, the whole scene in the tent was cringeworthy. Just when things start to get good, Jess has to leave Australia and head back time USA, and your left with an open ending. For such a short book, the open ending made it 3 stars for me, im on the fence with this book.
on 18 April 2014
Two young people come together from opposite continents who fall in love with each other, two people from totally different backgrounds. He resists loving her as he thinks he is not worthy of her and sends her away back to her home in America with two broken hearts a loved denied to both. Looking forward to Brash the next book in the series to find out if they already reunited.
on 20 March 2014
I have never read Brash but after so many of my fb friends being so excited about Before I figured why not give it ago, and I loved it, Nicola deals with a tough matter and the very start of the book and although the characters are in their early twenties it is easy to identify with them, after reading Before I know I have to read Brash - after all how can I not after getting so drawn in with the characters of Jack and Jess. I cant wait to read Brash. The book is and short and definitely draws the reader in. Brilliant
on 17 March 2014
I really enjoyed this. Strong well written characters and jaded past for Jack, like the fact he stood his ground, made him stronger. this book was free when I downloaded but I am currently downloading the second one, Brash, which I have paid for - can't wait to read it!
on 5 April 2014
Wish I knew about this book before I read Brash but after reading Before I read it again forgot the story. This book builds up the relationship of Jess and Jack in Australia it's short but enjoyable. Holiday young love in the outback.
on 17 November 2017
Good book
on 23 March 2014
Good read, funny,heart warming. story about to young people who fall in love, but have a had time admitting it. part one of this series tells you on how they met. you need to read series two to finish the story.
on 9 April 2014
This is a great read, as are all of Nicola Marsh's books. I'm quite addicted to them. Don't hang around, go and order one now!
on 17 June 2014
Good storyline and the plot is realistic. More could have been done in this episode and not having to rely on additional books.
on 22 March 2014
A fascinating story of young girls romance was delightful and so romantic a crush or holiday fling. A lovely story.