Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop now

on 15 August 2016
I have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of minecraft so I don't know if this is a true likeness for a Creeper. What I do know is the five year old who got it for his birthday was ecstatic and all the adults agreed it looked like a green penis.

Good times.
on 11 October 2014
This is pretty small but well made.

Minecraft stuff is pretty overpriced as I found out when buying for my Minecraft crazy 8 year old but this was probably her favourite toy on her birthday and is the right size to take around with you, almost pocket sized.

Definitely a worthwhile purchase for any Minecraft kids.
on 2 June 2014
Kids love this. Mortified to find cheaper in shop after the initial craze for 'must have' Minecraft has subsided in our house slightly - but it served it's purpose at the time. Was delivered timeously.
on 13 May 2016
Received ages ago and forgot to write this but it was for my son who likes it but he reckons it is not a genuine product unfortunately I don't know these things so I don't know if it is or not but he likes it anyway
on 10 February 2014
Big Green, Creepy - but still squishy and cuddly - its cool.
Got this for my Son - he quite likes it.
Well made and quick delivery too
on 5 December 2013
Ordered this for my 3yr old for Xmas as my 8yr old minecraft freak has a large one and his little brother is always trying to steal it so I'm hoping that this will maybe resolve the problem as the large minecraft creeper will now have a little brother lol. It is very cute and jst the right size for my 3yr old to Carry around with him. Came before estimated delivery date would recommend hope my review helps.
on 25 January 2014
The product is just as it looks. Very solid and durable. A must for Minecraft fans and a great novelty toy.
on 5 August 2015
Quite a bit smaller than expected and came in a bag not a box, should have read the other reviews, was only a extra with a load of books so ok but couldn't have been a gift in it's own. Stocking filler maybe
on 31 January 2015
Well manufactured, my daughter, a Minecraft fan, adores it. It looks like it wouldn't break easily and the details are very accurate, a part from, as my daughter pointed out, something around the mouth that is missing. But asides from that, a lovely bit of toy.
on 6 July 2014
Satisfied my son loves this but thought it would be bigger for the price