on 4 December 2013
I too have Rebecca's first album - which I just loved - so when her new one came out, I just had to buy it, and I am not disappointed. Her voice is just as strong and it grabs you from the first track. The third track on the album ''Bridges'' with John Legend is possibly her next single as it is very strong material. I love ''Freedom'' and also ''Fake Smile'' but I could go on because I love every track on the album! What more can I say? Buy the album - you'll be very pleased you did.
on 5 March 2017
I love Rebecca Ferguson. The quality of this CD and her singing is as good as anything
else she has done. I have only given it 4 stars, as for me, someone of mature years! I
do prefer listening to the sort of songs she does on "Lady Sings The Blues" such as
Stormy Weather, and Embraceable You. but I play this driving along, frequently, and
am amazed at her song writing ability, and how far she has gone on her journey from
the X Factor. I wish she was on radio and television more, we don't hear her often enough.
on 20 March 2017
Great album. Lovely songs and beautiful voice.
on 13 December 2017
Excellent
on 16 March 2017
Arrived in good time and in excellent condition - brand new and unopened.
on 20 July 2017
Fantastic voice.
on 31 December 2013
I love this album just as much as the first one. Great going Rebecca, I'm sure you'll go on to make many more.
on 28 April 2017
Got it thanks you
on 4 December 2013
Freedom arrived today after pre-ordering and waiting with great anticipation. I could listen to Rebecca all day long and never tire of her velvety chocolate voice. If you were to put sound into taste that is what would come up - velvet chocolate. Smooth and soulful.

Some of the tracks I thought I noticed a little "Buffy Saint Marie" kind of background - slightly American Indian twang.

A beautiful album to add to one's collection.
on 29 November 2013
I Hope was the taster for new things to come following the brilliant Heaven debut and Bridges takes Heaven up several notches, Wonderful World has one of those choruses that will be used for numerous TV soundtracks (Brazil 2014 comes to mind), We'll Be Fine demonstrates Rebecca's song writing and composing brilliance (even if she has a team helping). The album closes with the title track Freedom which is Rebecca's challenge at being possibly the current day best female vocalists in the world. Although of a completely different musical genre, this album reminds me of the sort of songs and musical genius that superstars such as U2 produce but this is only Rebecca's second album. If the people behind X-factor need just one argument to silence critics of Xfactor then Rebecca Ferguson is it. Amazing unique talent!