Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 4 December 2013
I too have Rebecca's first album - which I just loved - so when her new one came out, I just had to buy it, and I am not disappointed. Her voice is just as strong and it grabs you from the first track. The third track on the album ''Bridges'' with John Legend is possibly her next single as it is very strong material. I love ''Freedom'' and also ''Fake Smile'' but I could go on because I love every track on the album! What more can I say? Buy the album - you'll be very pleased you did.
on 5 March 2017
I love Rebecca Ferguson. The quality of this CD and her singing is as good as anything
else she has done. I have only given it 4 stars, as for me, someone of mature years! I
do prefer listening to the sort of songs she does on "Lady Sings The Blues" such as
Stormy Weather, and Embraceable You. but I play this driving along, frequently, and
am amazed at her song writing ability, and how far she has gone on her journey from
the X Factor. I wish she was on radio and television more, we don't hear her often enough.
on 20 March 2017
Great album. Lovely songs and beautiful voice.
on 16 March 2017
Arrived in good time and in excellent condition - brand new and unopened.
on 20 July 2017
Fantastic voice.
on 17 July 2014
Brilliant album. She just gets better
on 8 July 2014
Buy it!! Buy this album! Buy it now!!
on 28 April 2017
Got it thanks you
on 11 May 2017
What a voice !
on 4 December 2013
Freedom arrived today after pre-ordering and waiting with great anticipation. I could listen to Rebecca all day long and never tire of her velvety chocolate voice. If you were to put sound into taste that is what would come up - velvet chocolate. Smooth and soulful.

Some of the tracks I thought I noticed a little "Buffy Saint Marie" kind of background - slightly American Indian twang.

A beautiful album to add to one's collection.