on 11 March 2017
bought this iPad for my son , got a referbished one cos didn't want to pay £250 plus, I paid half that, anyway had it 6 months now an it's been a fab little gadget, & it does get used a lot, we've had no problems what so ever, it's the third iPad Iv had for my kids & I always buy, second hand or refurb & they still goin strong, I just wanted to let people know you don't hv to go for new , they're the same gadgets for a fraction of the cost!!
on 14 April 2017
Had a glitch and contacted seller on Good Friday, they sorted it out with in hours
Made birthday girl very happy.
on 7 October 2014
Good product
What you expect for the money. Quality and reliability.
on 19 July 2014
Arrived promptly. Item exactly as expected. Very pleased with this purchase
on 7 May 2014
I must criticise the fact that absolutely no book of instructions comes with the tablet. Should a purchaser not have a computer
already then they would have no idea on how to get started even, let alone have any means of establishing what exactly the tablet offers.
11 Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 May 2014
Quick delivery of I pad mini. Very easy to set up. Good size. Very happy with purchase and would recommend.
on 7 August 2014
This is the first time I've owned an iPad and what a great idea it is. I find I can slip it into my handbag and have instant access to my e-mails and web etc. Really works well and responds quickly to commands - good product
on 16 May 2014
Top device. Look no further. Perfect useable size. Great value for money. I've now persuaded my 80 year father to get one and he loves it too!
on 16 May 2014
I purchased this as it is a lot easier than booting up computer to search for something, easy to use, don't know why I didn't buy one earlier, Delivered before time stated.
on 9 March 2014
I love my iPad mini. It is easy to use, easy to understand how to use and graphics are really clear. The camera takes very clear photos . An all round excellent product which I would definitely recommend.