on 5 December 2014
Random colour is when they have many colours and choose randomly which mug to ship. I ordered 12 in order to give as a Christmas gift to teachers at school so of course having different colours is a must!
All 12 arrived in Blue!!! The odds of shipping 12 cups in blue out of 6 colours presented is less than 0.01% ! i.e They have only blue at the moment and were too lazy to create a new product page.
And if that is not enough, when I processed the return, I didnt have the option of pick-up and need to go to the post office with a HUGE box, and will receive a max of 11.11GBP back for postage.
UNBELIVABLE!
on 28 October 2014
The seller was good, the product arrived on time and was as described. However the product itself is useless. The cup becomes too hot when filled, so it is impossible to hold the cup without something like a paper towel around it. The silicone sleeve doesn't work. There is also a silicone piece at the bottom of the cup, which would not stay on. Therefore I lost it whilst using the cup on a bus. I would have sent it back if I still had all the pieces! The product simply doesn't work.
on 23 February 2014
The grip bit for the hand isn't fully protective from heat and can hurt it you have sensitive hands but the colour is fab
on 7 March 2014
The cup is really good keeps the drink warm, but unfortunately the bottom rubber keeps dropping off the cup 😒
on 2 March 2015
The produced was more than I expected! It really fits the bill and really does keep the coffee hot. Convenient size to hold and store. Worked excellently in the car. Fits the cup holders well. The rubber grip is amazing.it even fits in my uniform pocket when at work. Is everything your description said it would be and more.
on 2 September 2014
Nice sturdy mug, silicone lid and hand protected fit well. Only problem was that my mug looks a bit odd as the "I'm Not A Paper Cup" writing was printed upside down. But I suppose at least i will know it's mine. Delivery was as expected.
on 6 June 2015
Looks great but unfortunately I found it too hot to hold with hot drinks in so defeats the purpose. Other people I know have one though and they are fine with it so perhaps I am just a wimp!
on 17 August 2014
Heat comes straight through the hand grip area! Not ideal as I wanted to use these for a long haul car journey! They look great, but this is a real flaw in the design.
on 13 October 2014
Wonderful product - keeps coffee hot, doesn't spill and is safe to carry around. This has made my other coffee cups redundant.

on 30 September 2015
good idea, but the quality lets it down. Within 3 weeks I had to throw it away as it developed cracks around the rim where the hands grip sits.

See one answered question