Customer reviews

on 5 October 2013
MY 6 YEAR OLD REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS.
ANOTHER WONDERFUL PIECE OF WRITING FROM ENID BLYTON.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK FOR AGE 6 UPWARDS.
on 29 June 2017
Little girl loves this book.
on 22 September 2012
I first read the stories of Amelia Jane to my eldest daughter, who is now 41yrs of age. I now find myself reading to my three granchildren who love the stories. I particularly like the message the stories give, which is being naughty is never the way and it comes across in a very clever way and guides them rather than tells them off. Love it
on 13 July 2014
amazing should be made into a film
on 5 January 2011
Can't beat Enid Blyton's Amelia Jane stories. I loved them as a child myself and now love listening to my 8 year old daughter read the same stories to me (and her dolls!). I have now bought a further copy for my 7 year old neice as I am sure she will enjoy them just as much.
on 16 May 2013
I have purchased many used books on line. This was described as being in 'very good' condition but I wouldn't agree. The front cover was marked with pen and pages were dirty.
on 5 January 2015
bought as a Christmas present
on 21 October 2015
Perfect as a first novel for my 5 year old as the print is quite large. 6.99 in waterstones so a great deal on the 3 for 10.
on 26 December 2013
I have bought this book for my Niece, she is definitely enjoying reading it. I bought it had it delivered direct to her, to encourage her to read more. So far this book is doing the job.
on 28 May 2014
We bought this book for my daughter and she loves it. We read it every night. She loves all the naughty things Amelia Jane gets up to.