My sister gave me this set of wristbands in navy blue, light teal and tangerine in the size small as a gift. The band that came with my Fitbit is the slate color and I've been wearing it 24/7 since early January so it's nice to have some other colors to change off with. These bands come with a single interchangeable clasp that's like the one that came with the original band. The other two have light plastic clasps for display purposes in the packaging and aren't meant to be worn. I forgot how difficult it was to engage the clasp when they are new! Clamping and unclasping the wristband when it's not on your wrist a couple times makes it easier to clasp it on your wrist. I've never had a problem with the band coming off, even when pulling tight sleeves over it or with the dog's leash wrapped around the wrist with the band on it.

The navy blue band is my favorite and the little lights in the display show up blue instead of white like on my slate colored band. The light teal and tangerine will be nice for summer or with similarly colored outfits. I'm still loving the Fitbit and wear it all the time except for a 3 hour charge every 7 or 8 days. It's a great way to track my walking and sleep and is small and comfortable enough that I don't notice it much on my wrist except to check every so often to see how many steps I've taken. It's a good motivator, especially when comparing steps with friends and family. 👍
on 18 June 2014
I have the pink Fitbit Flex and love it, but I wanted to treat myself to some different coloured bands for different outfits/moods. These are perfect for that. If I could have chosen 3 colours I liked, that would have been the icing on the cake, but to be honest, the only 1 I would change is the tangerine one to maybe red or black. But tangerine is all the range at the moment, so I'm happy.

I have personally never had a problem with the bands - my pink one has been worn for days in all manner of circumstances and has never fallen off or broken. From what I have heard, Fitbit are very quick to replace broken bands if it has happened to other customers.

In the box, you get 3 bands, 1 grey clasp and 2 plastic clasps. Contrary to other people's comments, the plastic clasps are simply to hold the bands in place in the box. You need to use the grey clasp when wearing the band. I am using my grey clasp I got with my pink Flex originally and saving the new one as a spare, just in case.
on 14 July 2014
Gave me a really bad rash on my wrist.Excellent product , but can't wear it.Kept it clean , and dried it after use, but had a severe reaction. Really disappointed.
on 21 November 2014
the bands are fine but the clasps total rubbish. one of the clasps broke after a day and the 2nd will not close securely.
on 31 July 2014
Exactly as expected. Identical to the one that comes with the tracker.

Someone mentioned the plastic clasps being rubbish. Note that this comes with 1 metal clasp on a band whilst the other two bands are held closed (for display) with a thin plastic version. This is marked on the box.

I believe it is jogging frequently that caused my original band to wear (over about 4 months) - so I will use the light blue when jogging.

I'm not a big fan of the orange, but the dark blue is fantastic for everyday wear.

Couple of downsides: price and lack of colour options.