on 10 July 2017
Such a wonderful, bittersweet story full of love and hope and the complexity of family life. And all set to the backdrop of the glorious, magical, breath stealing Scottish landscape. What more could anyone want from a book?
on 15 February 2014
I really enjoyed this book, but I did the other one of Daniela's book. I like the way she writes and the fact it is based in Scotland. Her writing is warm and pulls you into the story. Emotions were raw sometimes but I so loved this book, that i didn't want it to end
on 27 July 2017
I love this story it makes you laugh and cry and cheer for the characters and it's just a really good book
on 30 April 2017
The story of a girl.who can see dead people.I found it a bit slow but stuck with it to the end.
on 7 October 2017
Really enjoyed these books. Alittle fantasy and a little romance they are a lovely read
on 18 March 2017
Loved this, made me smile and cry. Looking forward to the next one!
on 25 July 2017
I could not put this book down! I am now on the 4th in the series. Just love the characters and everything about these books. Simple easy reading! They should make a TV series out of this as the scenery would be great!
on 2 May 2017
Worth reading very good story keeps you wanting to continue reading to find out what happens. Plenty of events within the overall story
on 5 September 2017
This is the second Daniela Sacerdoti book I have read and once again I wasn't disappointed. It took a little while to really understand what was going on , once there though it was such a lovely read. Willing Inary on her mission to find her happiness. Loved it ..
on 13 December 2016
Just couldn't get into the story so I never read it.