TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 October 2015
So i ordered this Sleeve Bag for my Early 2015 Macbook Pro 13" and i have been using it for a few months now, actually 7 months (You may notice some spots on the fabric caused by me)

Now sharing the way i use my macbook pro while im on the road is as follows:
I have 3 layers of protection:
- The 1st layer is a Hard Shell (transparent hopefully you may see in my pictures) that is always on preventing scratches etc.
- The 2nd layer is the Coodio Sleeve.
- The 3rd Layer is my shoulder bag to transport.

I find this setup ideal for me as so far has been protecting my investment from possible damages.

Now in terms of the Coodio Sleeve:
- It is made of a really nice neoprene material and fits perfectly on the MBP 13" . It has even a side that locks the laptop so even if we accidentally have the bag open and reverse it the laptop will hold and wont fall.
- Inside the Sleeve i usually take one usb drive and the small pouch that comes included besides a mini display port to VGA that i use to show some presentations at the school that i teach.
- The small pouch is made of the same material and can be used for the charger but i use it to transport a 2,5" external SSD

Finally i place everything inside my bag and im ready to roll :)
Hope that the pictures helps to illustrate my usage of this great sleeve
On my opinion was totally worth it
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 21 November 2015
I bought this for my Macbook Pro 13.3" with Retina. It is a good product to protect your expensive Macbook from scratches specially on the borders. Inner lining not only makes your laptop fits into the bag but also protects from the scratches from the zipper. Additional bag for power cable is quite handy.

The quality of product is good for this price; however, I wouldn't go as far as it looks very professional. Material is good and might look professional from a distance; however, I didn't get the feeling that I would be comfortable in taking it to a client meeting but it depends what type of clients you have.

Other than the feel of the material I have no issues with the product. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone.

By the way, I have also purchased hard case of my magic mouse 2 Hermitshell Hard EVA Storage Carrying Case Bag for Apple Magic Mouse (I and II 2nd Gen) and carabiner Black. A great product if you are carrying your laptop and wants to have your mouse for some reason.
on 14 May 2016
Coodio® Universal 13.3 inch Laptop Sleeve Bag Case Pouch + Accessory Bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Macbook Pro Retina 13 (Fit all 13.3 inch ultrabook laptop) - Colour Tan

The small case for the charger is too small for mine as I have a lenovo, but if you had a mac it would be absolutely perfect. (Hence the 4 star rating). However it does give a useful extra storage for hair accessories when I travel anywhere.

The case fits my laptop snugly, although after at least a year's worth of wear it is now slightly baggy at the top, but this may be due to the amount of paperwork I frequently carry with my laptop. The flap on the inside is perfect, holding my laptop in position and making it really quick and easy to close. It protects my laptop from dust, scratches and small impacts which is just what I ordered it for. Dropped it a few times and have not noticed anything on my laptop which is ideal.
The front pocket is really useful for pens, keys or small bits of paper that I also need to take with me when not taking another bag. Perfect size, and the memory stick holder inside it is so useful - I am yet to lose it so it's working well!

I did not notice any smell on the product as others have mentioned, or if there was one it faded really quickly.

The seller is really good and the product arrived quickly.
on 22 October 2015
This is the best laptop bag I have ever used! It is a perfect fit for my 2015 MacBook Air 13". The fabric is very kind to the MacBook, and the outside is a lovely soft touch, yet seems to be hard wearing. There is a zipped pocket on the outside, which is great for non bulky things like a slim notebook, SD card and Flash USB Memory stick. It comes with a small zippered pouch which can hold the power charge lead and plug adapter in the same fabric. I've had several comments on how good the set up looks, which is unusual, because normally nobody notices your laptop bag! I really can't think of anything negative to say about this item. Most recommended!
on 16 January 2016
Most of this bag is great. Its slim, compact and looks great. For its size theres a surprising amount of useable space in the front pocket. I had big problems however with the strap after a month or so of daily use. The ring connector on one end of the shoulder strap has a couple of rough edges, which wore through and frayed the webbing connection piece on the bag itself (this is sewn in, so it isn't like you can replace it). Its hanging on by a thread now and has since been replaced with a much more durable - if significantly less pretty - one from PC World.

Your mileage may vary (and probably depends on how well your connectors are made) but for me it simply wasnt durable enough.
on 18 August 2015
A nice design (bohemian blue stripe) with a soft interior which will prevent any scratches to my macbook pro. It is NOT a snug fit and has a reasonable amount of excess room meaning it probably is not quite as protected due to being able to slide around, however, this does mean that you could put some documents or an iPad in the case if you wished. One definite advantage is the strong zips which feel well made and unlikely to break or get caught as is often the case with other fiddly laptop cases.
on 11 June 2015
I bought this as a carry case for my work MacBook Air 13.3"

The product arrived safe and sound, and was not used much in the first few weeks. After only four uses the zip on the outer pocket broke. When you zip it closed, it remains open. I lost a USB stick containing a presentation which caused me some grief when I reached my destination, only to find the pocket open and my USB stick gone. Because the time from buying the product to me finding this issue is over one month, Amazon will not let me initiate a return or replacement.
I hope to get a replacement, and will modify this rating/review if that happens.
on 29 March 2014
I got this a month ago for a 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina Display and I've been very satisfied. I can easily fit the extended power cable and an external disk in the main sleeve's pocket, plus additional external disk and ethernet adaptor in the small pouch. There is indeed a bit of space left in the sleeve (a finger or two) when the laptop is in, but I'm not bothered by it at all, especially because of the smart protection from the zipper. The laptop does not move within the sleeve.

However, it gets pretty tight if you have a hard case on your laptop. I can still use the sleeve, but not the zipper protection. Then again, this is not a big deal if you already have the hard case anyway.

I'd be happier if it wouldn't seem that the zippers will rip soon if I continue to use the sleeve with the hard case (I would have given it 4.5 stars because of this, if possible).

Overall, it's not the most elegant-looking sleeve (not bothered) and probably not the most carefully made (bothered), but it's the most practical and thought-through design I've seen so far and okay priced.
on 11 May 2014
I've had a few envious looks in the library with this. it looks like a suede cover and is very stylish. not a look for everyone but i think it's great. one reviewer said the fake suede was smelly, well it smelt like new suede and this faded after a couple of weeks. another reviewer said the pouch doesn't fit the plug socket. Well it does but the macbook pro comes with a detachable AC wall adapter allowing a shorter lead (the adaptor is directly attached to the plug socket with no lead in between) allowing a compact set up for travelling. the compacted adaptor fits nicely into the pouch (as shown in the pictures!). So the only downside is due to the faux suede finish it will not cope well with spills and is more prone to being stained. i don't know if it machine washes unlike many neoprene covers.
on 22 February 2014
It's a MacBook case and it's cheap. Something you don't often find - especially one that does what it's supposed to do.

I use it with a Speck case on a 13 inch MBPr and it fits it perfectly, all be it a tad tight, but not to the point you can't fit it in there. It's just hard to get it out.

It was a bit ambitious thinking you could get the charger in the pouch though. I've not been able to fit it in there successfully as of yet. But that's no problem - I didn't expect to put it in there.