on 12 December 2013
Ordered 1kg for my father, as he always telling me you cannot buy decent English chestnuts anymore in our supermarkets or markets, had no idea what to expect really as could find little information on the seller or these chestnuts.

However when they came, both myself and my father were pleasantly surprised, they were a little larger than you expect English chestnuts to be, however when cooked they smelled just as we used to remember them and apparently they tasted just as good too, unfortunately due to illness I did not get to enjoy one of them! Bah! But my father was over the moon with them!

Would like to add, out of the whole big 1kg bag only 4 were past there best and only slightly at that.